Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I could be wrong, but I thought that The Loop is independent of Dublin Airport ie they are a retail organisation in both Cork and Dublin, so did they jump on the band wagon too, versus it being Dublin Airport sending the treats? If that’s the case, Dublin Airport held their ground!

Reactions: 4
That’s exactly what I thought homebird, they’re not Dublin airport so they didn’t cave.

Reactions: 3
If I hear that Toblerone story and the “go tobann” one more time I’ll tit my pants

Reactions: 14
Doireann doing the care for your pair centra campaign for breast cancer, jesus even in that she came across as insincere and sanctimonious. I just cant take her seriously, she just seems constantly defensive and like her bitchy side is always on the verge of exploding. I can't listen to her breakfast show, all trying to out shout each other and be hilarious.

Reactions: 17
Not comfortable at all. She puts on a facial expression to look like Aoibhinn and has an awful fake laugh.

Doireann doing the care for your pair centra campaign for breast cancer, jesus even in that she came across as insincere and sanctimonious. I just cant take her seriously, she just seems constantly defensive and like her bitchy side is always on the verge of exploding. I can't listen to her breakfast show, all trying to out shout each other and be hilarious.
Shouting over each other and then the fake hysterical laughter. I used to think Carl Mullan was funny with his vids on Instagram but I think he’s an awful dose now

Reactions: 13
Ailbhe's post today about their anniversary and how lucky they were to have their wedding weekend smacks of "thank god we didnt have a covid wedding". Imaginr how insufferable she wouldve been if they were to marry last year.

Reactions: 8
Ailbhe's post today about their anniversary and how lucky they were to have their wedding weekend smacks of "thank god we didnt have a covid wedding". Imaginr how insufferable she wouldve been if they were to marry last year.
Thought the same.
The boots she's wearing today literally look like wellies. She always misses the mark just slightly with her outfits.

Reactions: 8
Have ye seen the RSVP fb post with the article about Aoibhin crying when her mother left Clare after Isla was born. One says "Is this news" and RSVP had the gall to comment back Yes. Imagine that being your job to comment back on sarky comments on FB. Another commentwas questioning who Aoibhin is and they commented back wellness influencer and businesswoman! They conviently left out her faiped acting career. A better description is that she has a brass neck selling silk pillowcases for the bones of 70 euro and she is no better than any regular "influencer" when she peddles her kids out for Lidl ads despit doing her best to come across as Mother Earth.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Have ye seen the RSVP fb post with the article about Aoibhin crying when her mother left Clare after Isla was born. One says "Is this news" and RSVP had the gall to comment back Yes. Imagine that being your job to comment back on sarky comments on FB. Another commentwas questioning who Aoibhin is and they commented back wellness influencer and businesswoman! They conviently left out her faiped acting career. A better description is that she has a brass neck selling silk pillowcases for the bones of 70 euro and she is no better than any regular "influencer" when she peddles her kids out for Lidl ads despit doing her best to come across as Mother Earth.
€140 for a scarf she was flogging today. And don’t forget the silk scrunchies 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 7
What a strange article! The main thong it seems to focus on is that she didnt get thr baby blues. It mentions it at least twice.
I don’t like that description of it I think it’s more of a slap from the hormones truck and isn’t she lucky if she didn’t get a wallop of it. Honestly I don’t believe that for a second it hits everyone in some way at some stage. I remember being a hot mess on that awful awful third day after giving birth. I think I cried for a solid week. My mother and sisters assured me it was totally normal and I thought they had lost their minds 🤣 I’m better prepared for it this time but I know it will come. And I know it will go as well. I suppose it wouldn’t fit in with her image and her brand to admit to such a mere mortal thing as being hormonal after having a baby.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think it’s so ironic that Doireann takes the mick out of influencers and now seems to be really morphing into an influencer-type herself lately! I used to really enjoy following her on Instagram but her notions are getting the better of her recently 🙄

Reactions: 14
Where is that latest skit where she is impersonating the influencers when Insta was down? I can't find it on her or 2fms insta pages?

• Sick
I'm considering untuing 2FM in my car in case I accidently switch over to The Breaksfast Show in the mornings, it's so bad and I hate the mornings without all the cringe and stupid talk. Doireann with the fake laugh and fake accent screaming the studio down, Donnacha then seems really nervous and any of the videos on 2FM Insta he's just laughing and clapping like a child, really doesn't bring much to the party in terms of presenting. I used to like Carl but I think he's trying a bit too hard especially on his Insta. Doireann's take on influeners is ironic when herself her mother and sisters are doses.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.