Garrihy Sisters #4 The poet, the pyjama queen and the passive aggressive Princess

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doireann is on about it in her stories now too. You can tell Dublin Airports response got to her and she is mad to play up the fact that it was all for the craic and Panti bliss is having the craic too.

But is she lying saying that Dublin Airport came back first saying they cant help and that is when Shannon Airport came back before Dublin called them out on how they treat celebs? I dont see that first tweet back saying they cant help!

I am way too vested in this but i am so glad to see Dublin Airport calling her out. Go down to supervalu and buy some more toblerones you cheapskate!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Doireann is on about it in her stories now too. You can tell Dublin Airports response got to her and she is mad to play up the fact that it was all for the craic and Panti bliss is having the craic too.

But is she lying saying that Dublin Airport came back first saying they cant help and that is when Shannon Airport came back before Dublin called them out on how they treat celebs? I dont see that first tweet back saying they cant help!

I am way too vested in this but i am so glad to see Dublin Airport calling her out. Go down to supervalu and buy some more toblerones you cheapskate!
You can get Toblerone anywhere, in dealz and Mr price ffs as well as any supermarkets Ohhhh but it's totally just for the craic, totally for a wind up, gas, just gas like🙄. She's absolutely raging Dublin Airport gave her that response and rightly so. Tweeting over few missing Toblerone, christ give me strength she's a dose

Reactions: 19
Well I was influenced by Dzoireann today: I was in Dzealz today and picked up a Twin Peaks bar (their Toblerone ripoff)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Call me sceptical but Dublin Bay cruises offering 20 health care workers tickets the very last weekend of their season is a bit of a token gesture. Why didnt they do this back in July or August during the fine weather.

I was in Doolin at the weekend and we did a trip to Inis Oirr and the ferry was was much quieter than a trip I had taken there just a few weeks ago. Btw I purposely chose O Briens rather than Garrihys. Great service too!

Reactions: 19
Saw a lot of people replying to Dublin airport saying it was a missed opportunity for the airport. Missed opportunity for what? 😂

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
Saw a lot of people replying to Dublin airport saying it was a missed opportunity for the airport. Missed opportunity for what? 😂
Ya like Dublin airport need her for advertising 🤣🤣 she’s one bleeping idiot. I am still burning with mortification for Shannon airport 🥴

Reactions: 17
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully it's some kinda fake tan exfoliator, her feet were a different shade completely to her hands last night

“Celebrities” 🤣🤣🤣 also typical Irish film premiere with no dress code, Laura Nolan (don’t know who she is) dressed like she’s going on a Christmas work night out and Glenda rocking up in her jeans

Reactions: 3
“Celebrities” 🤣🤣🤣 also typical Irish film premiere with no dress code, Laura Nolan (don’t know who she is) dressed like she’s going on a Christmas work night out and Glenda rocking up in her jeans
I literally thought Laura Nolan was Louise Cooney 😂

Reactions: 4
Laura Nolan is one of the pros on RTE's Dancing With The Staff, apparently

I literally thought Laura Nolan was Louise Cooney 😂
Totally agree, she's like a prettier version of Louise

Hopefully it's some kinda fake tan exfoliator, her feet were a different shade completely to her hands last night

What an odd article. Pictures of Dublin 'celebrities' but the article itself was about the actual celebs and actors turning out in London.

Reactions: 1
She showed the invitations where it said dress code smart and then that goofy looking Paddy looks like he slept in the shirt and jeans. He could have at least tucked it in!

yea this “for the craic mad bastard” tweeting is so obvious. Come on lads, let’s everyone, for the craic, ask Paul Mescal to be on my podcast. Omg hilaaaaair.
Just so she doesn’t look like a sponge when people are forced to respond in public.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Doireann is on the 6 o'clock show on Virgin Media to talk about the Toblerone's :rolleyes:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.