Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

brandambassador

VIP Member
Aoibhin doesn’t need the maternity hospital anyway doesn’t she just breath them all out with some beo products & then her milk arrives just in time for smooth breastfeeding 🤥🤥🤥🤥 no pain relief superhero Mom Aoibhin - make sure you let us know you didn’t get pain relief 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Lucylululu

I think it’s hilarious Aoibhin goes from plugging her €165 blanket to trying to be relatable with the Aldi brochure. Just like one of the moms 😂

• Haha

dee_mc

VIP Member
Would be funny if someone did a sketch on the poetry reading voice the sister has
Dyou remember when she wrote a poem as a tribute to her grandfather when he passed away and it was lovely and all but then there was a bit about a bull genuflecting in a field as the hearse drove by 😳😬

• Haha
  • Wow

brandambassador

VIP Member
It’s not about the wine or the BF, it’s about this ‘ I have 3 kids and watch me out and about on day 5’. She did it when she had hanorah she took her on a boat at a week old and posted all over insta with people telling her she was and looked amazing. Pity the woman like me at 5-7 days was bleeding from every hole, in agony, tired, sore boobs and hormonal. I don’t think anyone means to doubt the wine or BF it’s the false perfection enabling anyone who isn’t dressed up and out for wine on day 5 to feel like they aren’t doing as well.

• Heart
  • Haha

Heidi88

VIP Member
The children's clothes shop helped Ailbhe "source" Sean's outfit. 🙄 Because just buying something in a shop or ordering online wouldnt do for the Garrihy's. Am I the only one that didnt like it? It looked like they wanted him to look like Prince George. The long socks were the worst. My goddaughter was christened recently and she was 1 too and the christening gown still looked lovely.

I'm surprised Hanorah still will go in the buggy. I have a cousin who is 3 in November and she considers the buggy punishment and hates it even for long walks.

• Heart

Zigandzagger

It’s covered up with ‘empowering women’ but it’s all attention seekers like the garrihys, trishas transformation, fab pharmacist etc. same shit different cities
Empowering women to get a nice dose of covid. It makes no sense to me why events like this are still going ahead. People in trolleys in A&E and that’s if you manage to wait the 18 hours plus it currently takes to be reviewed in our public hospitals. Barely a bed left in ICU.. prepare for the news that elective surgeries are cancelled.

When they opened up the country, we were all supposed to be taking personal responsibility for our actions. I don’t see much evidence of that in those photos. But ultimately the Garrihy’s are running it. I’m glad I unfollowed those girls cos I couldn’t be listening to them moaning about lockdown in a few weeks when it inevitably happens.

Re. the comment above about nightclubs, I personally disagree with nightclubs and pubs being open with the current cases reported daily. Serious restrictions are needed starting with Beo events and similar nonsense.

• Heart

Zigandzagger

Exactly this. Women have given birth for 1000s of years without medical intervention if worst came to worst!! And to be fair medivacs are very common on the islands
So many people say this but my own experience was that I was admitted to hospital unexpectedly and had multiple admissions thereafter. I was told on the first admission not to leave the county as another hospital wouldn’t have my notes and I may not have the best outcome.

A lot of my friends had unforeseen complications and babies at 36 weeks who needed NICU, two of whom had emergency sections.

It’s totally Aoibheann’s business and pls God her baby will arrive safe and sound with no complications as would be my wishes for all babies. However, it does irk me a little when ppl say that phrase “women have been having babies for 1000s of years”. I know my MIL and both grannies has stillbirths so modern medicine and being close to maternity hospitals or alongside medically trained staff are definitely of huge benefit also. (Not getting at you.. just I hear this a lot and politely disagree)

• Heart

Mudmasque

195AD7F1-98FF-4153-89A9-1BC11E9457DE.jpeg

Jesus she’d want to get a grip! Poor little rich girl forgot her chocolate 😭😭 My heart bleeds for the poor unfortunate dipshit! 💔💔

On a side not, does anyone know how do I fix my Twitter so it doesn’t think this yoke is funny?

• Haha
Alcohol while bf … no unless you pump and dump. At 5 days if she is bf her milk is only coming in so i was advised not to pump that early. Couldn’t care less if she was drinking wine in the labour ward the minute she had her, it’s her previous Mother Earth breast feeding routine. Which is it?
[/QUOTE]
It was in regard to breast feeding, nothing else. Which I thought was put to the forefront by her previously.

She hasn’t said anything about breastfeeding (that I’ve seen anyway). Standard health guidance is one standard sized drink is fine, and there is no requirement to express to clear the milk of alcohol, just recommended to wait about 2 hours to feed.

Alcohol while bf … no unless you pump and dump. At 5 days if she is bf her milk is only coming in so i was advised not to pump that early. Couldn’t care less if she was drinking wine in the labour ward the minute she had her, it’s her previous Mother Earth breast feeding routine. Which is it?
I wasn’t aware. Thanks 🤔🤷‍♀️
This isn’t the standard medical guidance. I’m not a garrihy supporter but I feel very strongly about letting mothers enjoy a well deserved glass of wine if they wish 😅

She thinks she looks shit smokin hot out there gone all Parisian 🙄😬 she is an actual dose and a half even more so than Mother Earth herself! Mother Earth who had such a way today; she couldn’t say they’re in soft play but clearly only cos it was a wet day!🙄 god ta care would anyone bring their children to soft play because it was fun or nice for them. Otherwise of course the children would be out in the forest digging up the soil going all beo on everything 🙄😬 such insufferable twats

• Haha
Reactions: 14

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
First time to post on the Garrihys but this is infuriating!!! Soaring case numbers in Limerick & Clare of COVID19, UHL hospital unable to cope with the volumes, outpatients cancelled & they arrive onto the Strand hotel packed out with people on top of each other!! It’s an absolute disgrace and should be shut down. Time for NEPHET to come down hard on these money grabbers & cancel all events.
Do Beo events involve dancing with a room full of strangers? Even without Covid I'd rather stick pins in my eyes

• Haha

Jellybb

VIP Member
She’s on hand to lay out the perfectly matching outfits though don’t you know 🙄
The story she put up of the 3 girls in the horrid matching dresses yesterday looked so bad. They looked like they were children from a haunted house 😣

• Haha

Ailte

VIP Member
She sent a full roast joint down last night. Is Doireann completely incapable of cooking? They could have dropped her down a bag of shopping and let her get on with it..
Half of it is just for show for the gram!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
They’re very much still in the spoilt by mom and dad stages of their lives. The scales haven’t tipped for them yet where you get older and tend to want to give your parents a bit of a break and not have them running around after you, and want to help them out more. God help them if anything ever happens to Claire or Eugene. They are absolutely mollycoddled and depend on them for a lot.

• Haha

Clarision

Surely whatever way any woman wants to act during her pregnancy is perfectly grand. If one person wants to be busy doing activities and feels well and happy then why not do just that.
If another is quite anxious and feels like putting the feet up or feels a bit crap shur isn't that just natural too.
There's no one size pregnancy that fits all but I personally think if anyone doesn't want to see a woman feeling really well with the day to day of it then that's on them it's not really a fault of the influencer.
I'm neither a fan nor do I dislike the sisters it's just that I find this narrative that women who are pregnant and feeling really good and having a positive experience shouldn't say that because it's more palatable to others that your feeling drained or not feeling well.
As I say just my tuppence.

Is she no longer doing McDonald ads or is she no longer representing dairy council Ireland? Or both?
Either way, I'm glad she removed the insensitive McDonalds ad. No money is worth showing an advert for a fabulous Friday straight after a story of a murdered girl's vigil.

• Heart