Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lulumarie84

Dear Jesus - Mama Clare is now on the #ad wagon—— Emma mattress now and that’s the gateway ad next stop Spotlight!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16

Princesssun

Chatty Member
I was sitting beside Ailbhe in Avoca this morning. I actually recognised the baby before her or the hubby. That always freaks me out but just shows how much these inta huns risk their kids identity. They didn’t chat much throughout and by the time the food came they were only interested in getting the perfect family shot for insta. Pretty sad really. I felt sorry for her.

• Wow
  • Sad

JanineButcher

Can someone explain to me how that radio show is on 2fm in the mornings? The screeching and fake laughing is actually so hard to hear that early in the morning , they have to be down listeners 😲

Zigandzagger

Does Aoibhinn ever lose the plot with the children and husband do you think or is it always roses and sunshine?
Rumour has it she got very angry one day and her voice went from a mythical mistical Irish cailin whisper to a “normal” voice… it was a traumatic day for all involved especially the local leprechauns who overheard the exchange #buyirish#beo ☘

• Haha
Oh god spare us the Insufferable smug stories now that doireann is Christmas cover girl on stellar. She was on the front of it about 3 issues/months ago with a 5 page spread, most of which she talked about her dog and podcast. What else could she possibly have to say. 😴😴😴

• Haha

Influencing is not a job

This thread is as bad as Pippas thread for the lick arsing. There's no way she only tested positive just before she arrived in doolin. No way. She just headed off anyway from Dublin after she tested positive . She's only 8 days out, all over the kids and in her parents house, she should have left it another day or 2. All that was bothering her was the missed insta opportunities to show how amazing a sister and auntie doireann is. Ughhhh... The melt.
Just to clarify... I'm not licking her arse. As I said above, I have boycotted 2fm since she took over the breakfast show, I've no time Ailbhe or Aoibhinn either. Or the newest influencer of the family, Clare 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄 I am just sick of the covid policing and the giving out for the sake of giving out (e.g. Coz Clare made her dinner). Couldn't agree more, she is an absolute melt! And everytime I see her big fake laugh on that ad for that stupid show she did it makes me cringe!!! Dunno why rte are so adamant on giving them air time!

• Heart

Cooper89

Awfully insensitive tweet, to post about another person's death so casually like that. Really needs to rethink that one.

• Heart

dotiedot

Chatty Member
Wonder if Aoibhin has a boy will she still insist on the 3 kids dressing the same? Wrecks my head!! Give them a bit of individuality, they aren't the same person! 🙄

• Heart
So sick of the insta huns with the Emma mattress. Also Ailbhe cannot say a single sentence or put a story on the Gram without referencing the fact she has a child
How has this borebag of a woman have a following? Doireann the comedian, radio presenter, the other one is a mother nature wellness guru, what's ailbhes claim to insta fame? Same story as the Jacksons, like ma and Katie Jackson cashing in on the fact sue is their sister/daughter?

Reactions: 15

Bigred21

VIP Member
All her references to holidaying with a baby up to this … what’s the key Ailbhe … bring your own babysitter like you did to all the hotel breaks already. Most people wouldn’t ask grandparents constantly! 🙄
Wait for the "So many of you have been asking how we managed with a baby on holidays" post. Followed by Ailbhe sharing her expert Motherly tips 🙄
Doses.

• Haha

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Eug giving the speech about how it's the start of something big
Shes not funny at all - doing an impression of your mother doesn't make you a comedian or a TV or radio presenter

• Heart

Giz the goss

I'm an early morning commuter and usually a Spin fan (big love for Graham and Nathan ). Turned on 2FM out of curiosity and couldn't get over how bad they were! Doireann in particular was shocking. She's not made for live radio.

• Heart
  • Sick

Insta27

I'm considering untuing 2FM in my car in case I accidently switch over to The Breaksfast Show in the mornings, it's so bad and I hate the mornings without all the cringe and stupid talk. Doireann with the fake laugh and fake accent screaming the studio down, Donnacha then seems really nervous and any of the videos on 2FM Insta he's just laughing and clapping like a child, really doesn't bring much to the party in terms of presenting. I used to like Carl but I think he's trying a bit too hard especially on his Insta. Doireann's take on influeners is ironic when herself her mother and sisters are doses.

• Heart

boarddotie

VIP Member
RANT INCOMING....sharing the ick responses is like attending a dull middle class dinner party.
A man who doesn't drive,a man who was home from Canada a year yet still drawing social welfare??

Eh I think you'll find there are thousands in this country listening to your morning show Doireann who are drawing some form of payment,bad taste to share that response.
I'm sure her 2 sisters are no stranger to the post office on the first Tuesday for dickey money.
Who do they think they are anyway her sisters only famous for playing a tramp on Fair City for all of 5 minutes.

Some easy ticket to fame this lot got.

Rant ended.
It said he was still claiming Canadian social welfare. That is fraud like!

CailínBeag

VIP Member
View attachment 911770

I find this thread amusing calling Claire “momager”, laughing at Ailbhe’s funny pose in the mirror selfies, talking about “the poet etc”. It’s a safe place where I can say Doireann is not as funny as she thinks she is..!

But feckit, I take it all back after seeing this post. Ppl will say they did it for publicity but I for one believe it was pure kindness. It’s a scary, bleak night for lots of people so if this post and invitation helps one person, then fair play to John & the extended family.

I know if my electricity was gone and needed a place to charge my laptop to submit work or whatever, it would be such a relief knowing I could do that. They do a lot locally and fair play to them.

Cbisto

So 2 grown adults isolating in a cottage with sweet FA to do all day and Mammy delivers cooked meals ? Are they for real ?! I would be beyond mortified.

• Heart

Heidi88

VIP Member
Why did Aoibhin announce her pregnancy with ‘3 under 3’? It’s been about 6 weeks since Hanorah’s birthday, she’s nowhere near under 3. That stuff grinds my gears. 3 kids is challenging regardless of age gaps, no need to make it seem harder for her.
I hate when parents do that...i view it as 1) either you planned this then why point it out as you wanted 3 small kids and don't act the martyr or 2) if the baby was unplanned then tough luck and you should've been more careful 😂

• Haha
  • Heart