Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
These kind of sweeping statement really annoys me!
A lot of parents put their children through private education it’s not all to do with academics, there is so much more to it, anyone that has gone through a private school or putting their children through it can tell you this.
What's it to do with then? Aoibhin is a failed actress. Ailbhe works for daddy. And Doireann, well let's see how longs she lasts on the airwaves. They could have gone to the local secondary and achieved the same things.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Eli_99

Oh Jesus she’s only gone and done it, all 3 in the same outfit. This stresses me out more than it should 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13

sn00ps

Jeez that was mortifying to watch. Mother Earth trying to laugh it off to the passers by. I’m embarrassed for them🤮

• Wow

Justsayin'

So Doireann... do you reckon theres been a break up?

Mother Earth sharing her response to someone asking why she dresses the bambinos all the same 🙄 followed by the throwbacks of her and the other two dressed the same.... 🥱 woman has too much time on her hands.
Don't want to open a can of worms with women here who do the matchy matchy but I think it looks ridiculously contrived

Siobs

VIP Member
A good few on Twitter aren’t happy with Doireann for defending Molly Mae

• Wow

Heidi88

VIP Member
The reel of the kids meeting their sister for the first time is lovely but why share this? Is nothing private for these children? I really think there should be rules against sharing children on public pages.

Aoibhin is having a live Sunday with a sleep scientist. No doubt she will act the martyr even though she planned this event around her due date. Its not like the baby arrived crazy early. I'm sure there will be jokes aplenty about how little sleep she is getting and how useful his information is. I'm surprised they didnt have a Beo Baby event around the due date to roll out baby Isla and capitalise on her birth as much as possible 🙄

Cackles

I don't know why they didn't give marty guilfoyle the job with her in the morning. They had natural chemistry and he's already got experience. These 3 have been put together and its just so forced.

Thump

VIP Member
Sure, but if there’s anyone like that in ppl’s family/social circle they’ll obviously take the necessary precautions without having to be told by gov or anyone else - again, we all know well enough what we’re dealing with. 🤷‍♀️
I don’t want to keep talking about covid cos we’re all sick of it but that’s nonsense. People with vulnerable family members still have to work and have siblings which go to school, hospital appointments etc. They can’t lock themselves away indefinitely, you don’t get a free pass from your responsibilities because you have a vulnerable family member. People ignoring the guidelines means more transmission to others. But sure as long as you’re ok it’s grand 🙄.

• Sick

Heidi77

VIP Member
That is not a luxury cottage !
Well it's hardly a dump now is it? They turned up to a nice house, wirh a bed made, a fire going and food on tap. Sounds like luxury to me. Poor Paddy - he must be sick to the back teeth of her by this stage.

Peppy23

Doireann doing the care for your pair centra campaign for breast cancer, jesus even in that she came across as insincere and sanctimonious. I just cant take her seriously, she just seems constantly defensive and like her bitchy side is always on the verge of exploding. I can't listen to her breakfast show, all trying to out shout each other and be hilarious.
Shouting over each other and then the fake hysterical laughter. I used to think Carl Mullan was funny with his vids on Instagram but I think he’s an awful dose now

NeighImpressed

Just depends on the luck of what pharmacy you applied to and what their stock level is. Lots of people have had them yesterday and today.
Hopefully that's it, it's just as someone else mentioned a few different irish influencers got their jabs today and it just seems like they always seem to "get lucky".. I registered with a few different pharmacies when it opened and I'm being told it will be weeks before they have availability and I have my name down in multiple ones. I'm probably just sore after seeing the pilot gig, they get tickets for that too, it all just seems to come very handy for these influencers.

• Sad

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Weird how she doesn’t consider ripping the piss out of people’s voices trolling, but strangely took offence to someone messaging her something daft about the recipe that time

Jellybb

VIP Member
oh my god that response from Dublin airport is brilliant 👏🏽🤣
It has nothing at all to do with Shannon as it’s not even part of the DAA anymore and hasn’t been for years 😑 but no doubt they will send her free shit and lick her arse as they do with every z lister 😩
Edited to say I saw they actually did send her free shit. 😩🥴😩🤣

Last edited:

Heidi88

VIP Member
This is a very random observation but Ailbhe's stance in EVERY SINGLE pose with one foot in Cork and one foot in Kerry as my Mum would say 😂 Is this meant to be flattering?

• Haha