Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GreenFlamingo

VIP Member
Dear Jesus - Mama Clare is now on the #ad wagon—— Emma mattress now and that’s the gateway ad next stop Spotlight!
Dorieann 1000% wrote that Instagram caption on Clare's page! Nice product placement for the Beo sleep mask too. 🙄 I'd say she'll be the talk of the golf club with this.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 14

FoolingNobody

I’ve never followed her because I never found her likeable but saw her mentioned on another thread and went to look. Omg what she did was disgusting. So many Instagram cretins have shown their true colours this week.

• Heart

Siobs

VIP Member
It’s like they forget they are doing a show and are just there chatting. How much longer can they keep it on air? That fake forced laughing they do it so irritating

Jellybb

VIP Member
In regards to the wine….I shall be doing the same the minute my baby is born 🤣🤣
It’s ok to have a glass of wine if you are breastfeeding no? And did she actually say she was breastfeeding?

tbo

I think it’s so ironic that Doireann takes the mick out of influencers and now seems to be really morphing into an influencer-type herself lately! I used to really enjoy following her on Instagram but her notions are getting the better of her recently 🙄

Bailey94

What she posted about the McPlant burger describing vegan cheese is actually illegal, the 2 Johnnies got pulled during the week over a similar ad, they removed and apologised for their post. She should be removed as a national dairy council ambassador asap. Clearly not too supportive of the Irish dairy industry

• Wow

Zigandzagger

I'm considering untuing 2FM in my car in case I accidently switch over to The Breaksfast Show in the mornings, it's so bad and I hate the mornings without all the cringe and stupid talk. Doireann with the fake laugh and fake accent screaming the studio down, Donnacha then seems really nervous and any of the videos on 2FM Insta he's just laughing and clapping like a child, really doesn't bring much to the party in terms of presenting. I used to like Carl but I think he's trying a bit too hard especially on his Insta. Doireann's take on influeners is ironic when herself her mother and sisters are doses.
I couldn’t agree more. My husband keeps telling me I’m not their target market. Apparently they want 20yr olds listening. I should be listening to Radio 1 👎👎

I used to love Donnacha on Ireland’s fittest family but any time I accidentally listen (and it’s rare), it’s the Doireann show with the other two laughing away. I do think 2FM has gone rubbish in general.. since they pushed Larry Gogan over to RTÉ Gold to make room for the ex Spin kids

No way,jesus they seriously have notions, They think they have literally done the world a huge favour by being born. Like fuck off, the 3 of them are chancers and 3 snobs above their station.
It probably sounds petty but Ailbhe’s blue tick on insta makes me laugh. I thought that was supposed to be for Hollywood a listers. I think it’s crazy Doireann has one and Love Island ppl but Ailbhe… really?

• Haha

heybish123

It’s disgusting that she mentioned CF like that…if she was a family friend or whatever I’m sure as fuck you wouldn’t pass remarks about her like that on your social media platform. Even privileged dzoireann is guilty of tone deaf comments but she’s in her late 20s now and cant get away with it as easily

• Heart

Heidi77

VIP Member
You see the real Aoibhin cranky about getting the perfect shot, it’s on Doireanns stories unless it’s deleted now
Seemed like a fun night alright. You would think after not being together so much in the last while that they would put the phones down and enjoy each other's company.

JoniM

Doireann works for RTE. This was a huge mistake. Deleting and blocking is just unacceptable. Is she a radio presenter or an influencer? Influencers have no issue with preaching to us about the rights and wrongs of what suits them but when the coin is flipped they block? We are influencing her tonight and saying your actions were wrong. I hope her employers at RTE speak to her about this. On this fabulous Friday? No words

• Sad

dee_mc

VIP Member
I don't like any of them but I feel sorry for Doireann testing positive on Christmas eve of all days.
I'm antigen testing daily and I've been paranoid tbh!
Savvy of her though, to make out she only tested when she was nearly in Doolin 🤣
Sure it'd be a nightmare isolating alone in Dublin when the whole fam had decamped to the sticks.
As long as she drove straight down and didn't interact with anyone, no harm done 🤷‍♀️
Happy Christmas to all my fellow Gardashian h8rz: I hope ye all get Beo famine-chic nighties in yer stockings and I hope ye get the crispy bit of the stuffing x x

• Haha

Lucylululu

Ailbhe’s online return story is just riveting. It’s a sign you’re too attached to your socials when you’re standing in a queue at the post office and think “I must take a snap of this momentous occasion for my followers”. No content is better than mundane content

• Haha

littlebananafairy

First time to post on the Garrihys but this is infuriating!!! Soaring case numbers in Limerick & Clare of COVID19, UHL hospital unable to cope with the volumes, outpatients cancelled & they arrive onto the Strand hotel packed out with people on top of each other!! It’s an absolute disgrace and should be shut down. Time for NEPHET to come down hard on these money grabbers & cancel all events.
Maybe when we all have to go into lockdown again because of superspreader events like this, Aoibhin will treat us to some of her poetry again.

• Haha
  • Heart

Paulownia

Why did Aoibhin announce her pregnancy with ‘3 under 3’? It’s been about 6 weeks since Hanorah’s birthday, she’s nowhere near under 3. That stuff grinds my gears. 3 kids is challenging regardless of age gaps, no need to make it seem harder for her.

• Heart