Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thump

VIP Member
So if Laura is taking Jens slot I wonder what they're doing with Carl and Donners on the breakfast show
Lottie. For the love it God it has to be Lottie. I’ll have to raise it with the MEP’s that come to my door canvassing for votes if it’s not. What they are doing to her is inhumane. Put her out of her misery. No one else wants to work there anyway now by the looks of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

roo689

VIP Member
Every time someone here said PJ I assumed PJ Gallagher tbh. I’d prob give that a listen

• Haha
Reactions: 19

dee_mc

VIP Member
That broccoli is in mush too. Pure basic dark ages mammy dinner.
The parsley sprinkle kills me though! The glamour!

• Haha

Thump

VIP Member
The day finally came. She was most definitely pushed. She was taking the piss with the freebies and the game is up on that front it seems for RTE. She got a rap on the knuckles for #porridgegate already. Interesting times. Will she command as big a fee for her #ads now that she is no longer on the radio 5 days a week? Be interesting to see how it plays out. Louise McSharry mark 2. Freebies galore for the wedding now anyway.

TennisTina

I read the RTE Guide interview in the shop - she thinks he's the most stylish man she's ever met 😆 and was talking about his amazing hair ! She is completely blinkered.

• Haha
  • Sick

Ellegee

VIP Member
He strikes me as the type to aggressively mash the wedding cake into her face and think its GAS

Edited for typo
Or totally humiliate her with his speech, he’s the type that would go way too far just to watch the rest of her family squirm

Yeah it’s for the engagement on the page, she needs it now as it’s her only job. But she’s so unnatural and uninteresting. All the dresses have to be short and the mother’s Clare accent she keeps slipping in and out of on purpose is nauseating.
She actually needs to put a big cardigan on cos it’s freezin where I am.

Thump

VIP Member
Extra.ie reporting today that 2 Johnnies looked for 3 months off for the podcast tour and it was refused so they walked.

• Wow

Laika1234

VIP Member
How is it doing chart wise?

Each to their own as she clearly has a following but it’s so unfunny. It comes off as a vanity project. At least with laughs of your life there was a bit of structure and some of the stories the guests told were genuinely funny/hearthwarming.

Also the background laughter from the producers is such an obvious steal from Joanne and Vogues podcast only in this situation nothing is actually funny so it just comes off even more forced 🥴

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
Im not able for the field of Middle Aged rich women lying on the ground covered in blankets listening to someone ring an ould chime!! What has the world come to!! 🤣🤣🤣wtf! Oh, and free Palestine while we’re at it!

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
There is no way you would leave that cushy number where all she had to do was talk waffle for a few hours alongside people she actually liked and got along with, and skip out the door and be finished for the day at 9am unless she was a) forced or b) wants to spend her days in bed scratching her hole alongside her unemployed fiancé. Mark seems the type to guilt trip his partner for having to leave for work because he feels insecure that he sits at home all day doing nothing

To those of you who listened , you are better than me. I last about 10 mins before I just gave up. The rambling intro, the forced laughter, the shite about being in relationships....I couldn't face anymore 🙄
The last time they recorded a podcast neither of them probably had a man and now PJ is 💩’in in front of hers and Dz is marrying a moody mardy recovering alcoholic.
Hard passsssssssssssss
Newsflash gals…no one is listening to your podcast and envying your lives.

• Haha

ploddertoo

VIP Member
How will travelling work out with Mork, he gets travel sick going to Clare

maybe they will move back into his apartment and rent out the house to generate some extra income

is Jen Z still MIA?

• Haha

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Like are a couple of podcasts going go bring in enough income? Are they that lucrative?? I personally think her star will wane because she isn't a radio presenter or TV gal anymore. Like it or not 2FM gave her status.
Of course it did.
Not to mention her filming her porridge ads in the studio. She really thought she was above any guidelines or policies.

I'd say she put the final nail in the coffin of her RTE career, by doing that podcast with Tubridy after all that had emerged. Tone deaf and arrogant. On the part of both of them.

What could possibly go wrong after that debacle! 🥴

Tank Girl

VIP Member
They are so smug the two of them 🤣 I can’t imagine the chats 🤣 match made in heaven I think 🤣 insufferable. Cant wait to see him on the wedding day with the sunglasses and mop of hair sweating 🤣 and her like the cat got the cream 🤣🤣

• Haha