Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Turmeric123

VIP Member
Brand new thread to discuss the goings on of the Garrihy clan.

Great title, thanks to @CailínBeag.

If anyone wants to recap, go for it!
Recap
They are still boring
G1 is going to stop the war in Palestine she read a poem so I'm surprised it's still going to be honest. Speculation she is expecting but we think her hubby just did her dirty wirh a shit photo
G2 has two kids - did you know as she never mentions it or her husband Gary/Larry/Barry
G3 is raging 😤 no more collabs or freebies so she has Mork taking over
Klaire Karrighy is still not right after the shock engagement and refuses to make her chicken and brocoli bake. Sales of parsley have decreased alarmingly as family dinners no no get take place since Morks arrival
Huge is still gas craic and a shit builder/advisor- wouldnr recommend if you are remodelling a house unless you are one of The Borrowers
Bertie still likes a good branch and Hates Doiz singing/thinking she is funny

1000023082.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And she said again how Mark scoffed at her and was like “yeah right” when she said she didn’t know who he was before they met! The lad has serious delusions about himself

• Wow
  • Sick

heybish123

Why is she roaring when there’s a mic?? This is a vanity project if ever I saw one, the obsession with herself really knows no bounds. And a podcast ‘studio’ out the back garden as I’d say it kills her parting with the money to rent one

dee_mc

VIP Member
Exactly. A few years ago you’d have had a pain in your face looking at Kathryn Thomas. Now she flogging yoga and fitness or some such shite.
---

But part of the appeal for brands was her role in RTE 2fm. Prior to RTE, she was going bosco impressions and ripping the piss out of Huns on Snapchat. Anything she ever did on TV got canned. She hasn’t got the profile she thinks she has.
I dunno though - she's still Doireann Focking Garrihy. I'd say she'll tear the hole out of that for a few years with podcasts and brand partnerships and good old instahunning in general, then when things get a bit quiet pop out a few mini Fr Damos in rapid succession, then when she has them half reared try to reinvent herself as some 2030 answer to Miriam O'Callaghan.

• Haha

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
And the potatoes look dry as shite! That plate of food is giving me ptsd from the rotten Sunday dinners of the 90s!

• Haha

Tank Girl

VIP Member
Serves her right coming on doing ridiculous stories about tucking in your shirt. 🫠 what a time to be alive

• Haha
Reactions: 20

itiswhatitis103

The day she uploaded she was leaving 2fm Mork shared the post with a goat emoji and now the company being called goat. The narcissism knows no bounds

• Sick
  • Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Her privilege is off the charts. She has had to learn about hard times and bad experiences through reading about them in books because they are so alien to her in her own cushy life.

jazzbot

VIP Member
I’d say he would be a Messy Drunk if he went at it. Drink can bring out the very worst in people, it isn’t all about giggling when the champagne bubbles tickles your nose😜
And I’d say that’s why he had to stop in first place. The messy angry drunk fuelled by ❄ partying days was causing him too much trouble. His natural dickhead personality multiplied by a thousand thanks to that combo.

Tellyawhat

What do we think of this??
Kind of reads like we gave you a platform to be where you are now so be on your way and don't bad mouth us😅😅
Bakhurst is shrewd enough.
Interesting there are "different factors at play" why 2Js and and Dz are leaving. The lads have a massive tour of America and Oz that is probably more lucratice than being constrained by RTE and poor Doireann has an upcoming wedding to a recovering alcoholic slimeball.

• Haha

Libra123

I really don't understand the mindset of women in their 30s pouting and preening themselves on SM when they get the hair done. I'm not opposed to taking the odd selfie when I put the effort into my appearance but a little a bit of me sill dies inside if I decide to put it up on Insta 😆

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Larry, what a broadcaster and a true legend. I did the just a minute quiz with him once (outside the roadcaster) and got 17 questions right because he was showing me the answers🤣🤣🤣 True story. I won a £50 voucher for an electrical shop and bought a spotlight that’s going strong to this day🤣
Ah but the questions wouldn't have suited you otherwise 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
But she seems to be willing to put up with that though. She thinks he’s funny as well and vice versa. I’d say she’ll pander to him so as not to anger him. That shite can go on for years and years in relationships.
Yes, for now she has the rose tinted glasses on.

That all changes once the wedding is over and ‘normal’ life resumes. Throw kids into the mix and life becomes infinitely more complicated.

Then again the Garrihy motto seems to be “put up and shut up”. Wouldn’t be for me! I’d be in the Dochas serving life.
---
At the wedding ceremony 💍

Mork: “I fucking do”
But will the celebrant ask “Do you take Doireann fucking Garrihy to be your lawful wedded wife”?!!

• Haha

Heidi77

VIP Member
Don't these "high profile" people often get the option of saying they are leaving when they have really been given the boot? Well at least she can continue gleefully collecting all he freebies now.