Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She is unhinged and deranged in that story about the dresses. Never seen so much fuss for a family bbq, dear god

Reactions: 18
She wanted to buy something white for a family bbq?! Jesus Christ, is that not a bit OTT/Bridezilla? Like it's a few burgers with parsley in a garden on a random Saturday evening, get over yourself Doreen.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Nah it’s cos everyone knows her fella was asking to see someone’s “cans ”on a zoom date 🤣🤣🤣
While knocking back actual cans. Just months before he releases a “self help addiction recovery” book off the back of her fame!

Reactions: 13
Why did she "thank you" at the end of her dress show off? Was she imagining all the fans fawning over her and saying how beautiful she is?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She seems to be trying hard to prove that she's "grand" after being sacked and given no going away party. It's coming across a little try hard.

Reactions: 17
She seems to be trying hard to prove that she's "grand" after being sacked and given no going away party. It's coming across a little try hard.
Good point, Jennifer Z had a few going away parties (well per her Instagram anyway!)

Reactions: 9
Just watched those stories there about picking out a dress. She is manic in them.

Reactions: 17
I think the reason she is manic is that both families are getting together by the sounds of it, and she’s probably dreading the thoughts of it. And she can’t get pissed because her man can’t stay away from the drawers after half a glass of pino.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think the reason she is manic is that both families are getting together by the sounds of it, and she’s probably dreading the thoughts of it. And she can’t get pissed because her man can’t stay away from the drawers after half a glass of pino.
I'm absolutely not watching again to check but did she say it was the first time the Gardashians are meeting the Icks?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Mork’s Ma: “Doireann, we should do this again before the wedding, feels like we barely know you!”

Doireann activates the one eye, and in her best “Klaire” accent: “shur I barely know your son” 🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I'm absolutely not watching again to check but did she say it was the first time the Gardashians are meeting the Icks?
Yeah I’d say it’s just the parents. G1 is flat out with her triplets in Cornwall and G2 is off general managing a shoot on a boat!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And that they we’re fighting in the streets eeek 😧
Ha ha I wouldn’t mind that so much I think everyone’s been that soldier and it’s embarrassing but you get over it. But “ get your cans out ” would be a deal breaker for me 🤣🤣🤣 mind you I wouldn’t have given him the time of day in the first place but then I’ve major standards 🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
That was the impression I got from what she said
He said it too, so yes this seems to be the first formal gathering of both families.
---
New thread here:

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.