Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she’s joking and doing her bit for dramatics, but the rage in her is unreal. Saying she wants to shove the can down Ian’s throat and put Elliot though a wall???? She goes way to far every time.

I dont know what is worse...the gold chain or the buttoned down shirt. I'd be mortified if my boyfriend went for dinner with my parents with his shirt buttoned down to almost his navel.
You'd say something if it was somewhere bloody hot.

Mork just constantly is trying too hard and never manages to land it.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
I dont know what is worse...the gold chain or the buttoned down shirt. I'd be mortified if my boyfriend went for dinner with my parents with his shirt buttoned down to almost his navel.
You'd say something if it was somewhere bloody hot.

Mork just constantly is trying too hard and never manages to land it.
It’s the hairy white chest that gives me the shits.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 34
But these kids are performing monkeys so they’re trained to just do what they’re told
When she was performing recently, oops I mean 'protesting' by reading a poem...🥴 I thought having the three (matching) kids sitting in front of her was just so weird.

All so performative.

Reactions: 14
When she was performing recently, oops I mean 'protesting' by reading a poem...🥴 I thought having the three (matching) kids sitting in front of her was just so weird.

All so performative.
Yes, completely tone deaf. Protesting about kids being killed while her own 3 are there in matching head to toe boutique outfits. I’ve never seen the same thing on them twice, the waste is shocking. I’d say she’s raging the eldest has to wear a uniform to school. 🙄

Reactions: 12
It’s like G1 is trying to control the narrative of her “happy happy family”… that usually happens when it’s the opposite.

Reactions: 18
Like what's the minset behind dressing them the same. Screams neurotic and controlling. So the oldest ones clothes never get passed down? Must be a costly habit🙄🤡
It's absolutely crazy, I've 2 sisters we were never dressed the same , wore older sisters clothes when passed down. I've 3 boys and wouldn't even get them the matching toy show pyjamas, I just couldn't handle them dressed identical 😂 what about their individuality? And If they are all dressed to go and one of them spill juice or something on themselves....she must change all 3 again 🤦 I unfollowed her yrs ago when she was dressing 2 the same. My eldest is a week older than her eldest , I Have an odd look now and then. Does the dreary middle one dress her boys identically? Surely not

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Yes, completely tone deaf. Protesting about kids being killed while her own 3 are there in matching head to toe boutique outfits. I’ve never seen the same thing on them twice, the waste is shocking. I’d say she’s raging the eldest has to wear a uniform to school. 🙄
Yes, absolutely.
Plus her children would be too young to understand WTF they were supposed to be doing, sitting in front of her while she read a poem 🥴.
They were just plonked there for show, (in their matching outfits 🙄), and it's horrible.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.