Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The head on him going golfing with the jewellery the hair off to impress daddy in law 🤢 new top bought he was like a fish out of water i every respect there I’d say
That top is something a cyclist would wear on a cold day.
He'll be getting a few side-eyes if it's a decent course.

I wouldn't think Eugene is a regular at Sillogue Park for some reason.

Reactions: 5
🙄🙄🙄 gobshite
---

True enough. But I do agree with @Goujon thay it’s no mean feat that he has achieved what he has so far in terms of sobriety. And I do commend him for that. And long may it continue for him.
Having said all that; I give with one hand, and take with the other 😂
The way with which I recoiled from my phone when this image popped up on her stories this evening. The ICK. Good Lord.
“Looking the part” TICK for golf with Euge… on what bleeping planet??? He’s supposed to have a t-shirt with a collar on it underneath that long sleeved yoke he’s wearing. Instead we are assaulted with the view of his hairy chest and that bloody chain, yet again.
I swear he must have seen how Paul Mescal’s chain from Normal People got its own Twitter account during Covid (and we had feic all else to do at the time) and he decided ‘ah yes, this is how I will seduce the laydeez with a gross gold chain. If it works for Paul it’s bound to work for me’. I mean it helps that Paul is an absolute ride so could get away with wearing a bin bag and he’d still be hot. The same sadly cannot be said for Mork.
I can’t imagine anything more boring than a round of golf but I’ve enough people in my family and some friends who adore it to know that in some golf clubs, if you turned up in that rig out they’d tell you to change into appropriate attire or you won’t get to play.
What is with him? Is it that he grew up so privileged and so close to a golf club that he’s trying not to conform but also conforming and this is his own little protest or something? I just don’t see the appeal in any way shape or form. He is just a walking, talking, aggressive ICK!!!!
And for the love of Jesus put that hairy chest away. It’s unsettling and we shouldn’t be forced to look at it 🤢😩
He looks like a millennial Del boy 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Why does he always look like he needs the toilet? Can he not just pose normally and remove the shades. Just odd.

Reactions: 8
Why does he always look like he needs the toilet? Can he not just pose normally and remove the shades. Just odd.
Can you imagine the wedding photos with leaning forward in every pic and her with the leg out and the eyes contorted. Apparently the wedding is in October. Saw it in evoke or something like that.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Can you imagine the wedding photos with leaning forward in every pic and her with the leg out and the eyes contorted. Apparently the wedding is in October. Saw it in evoke or something like that.
A down to earth wedding in the K Club apparently 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm trying not to be overly unkind, but he has a strange body shape as well. I think that contributes to the peculiar pose.

Reactions: 4
The chain, bracelet and knacker ring on display.. he probably will have a really bling wedding band 💍. Do we think white suit/tux?

• Sick
Reactions: 12
The chain, bracelet and knacker ring on display.. he probably will have a really bling wedding band 💍. Do we think white suit/tux?
Her? No, definitely a dress and she reckons “people” will be surprised by her choice. I don’t think people will give a duck one way or the other.

He’ll probably go for a black wedding ring to match his black knuckle duster

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Her? No, definitely a dress and she reckons “people” will be surprised by her choice. I don’t think people will give a duck one way or the other.

He’ll probably go for a black wedding ring to match his black knuckle duster
Was thinking him in white suit tux ..ick 😂 but totally get where you’re coming from.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Absolutely - they thought the knit jumpers at the sisters wedding were groundbreaking so Doireann will do something similar.

1717681788511.png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
A down to earth wedding in the K Club apparently 😂😂😂
K Club is overrated in my opinion.

Was thinking him in white suit tux ..ick 😂 but totally get where you’re coming from.
Oh Christ! Johnny Logan 1980’s style. A white tux against that pale sweaty noggin’ … 🤣🤣
---
Absolutely - they thought the knit jumpers at the sisters wedding were groundbreaking so Doireann will do something similar.

View attachment 2977879
The most groundbreaking thing that will happen at this wedding is if Dz wears a closed toe shoe 👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.