Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can't think of 12 people I actually like in real life to invite to a wedding.. she's doing well with 12 considering she seemed to drop friends.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I can't think of 12 people I actually like in real life to invite to a wedding.. she's doing well with 12 considering she seemed to drop friends.
I am honestly the same. I think that is a decent number tbf

Reactions: 15
I had 10 at mine. Some people invite every tom, dick and harry and then it's this forced organised fun feel with people who don't truly know you! I just wanted the people there who were my absolute closest!

Reactions: 28
Ailbhe is definition of a smug boring wife. The flat monotone voice feeding Dz as if she has a total handle on life. Soooooo boring and each of them subtly complimenting each other. They honestly think people aspire to be like them. Ailbhe said her wedding Wednesday posts really garnered her followers and Dz said it just exploded. Sweet Jesus...what kind of people follow Ailbhe?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Ailbhe is definition of a smug boring wife. The flat monotone voice feeding Dz as if she has a total handle on life. Soooooo boring and each of them subtly complimenting each other. They honestly think people aspire to be like them. Ailbhe said her wedding Wednesday posts really garnered her followers and Dz said it just exploded. Sweet Jesus...what kind of people follow Ailbhe?
Sad beige moms

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Me too, but shocked for D. Realistically the mother, aunts and 2 sisters will make up well over half. Clare was defo at Ailbhes so no doubt she'll be in Spain. Don't agree with mothers aunts etc on hens, think it's better to have a separate night for them
Fully agree. I definitely didn’t have my mother or MIL on my hen. I was at one where the hen had to fake an orgasm as part of a game and she really put her back in to it 😂 in front of her soon to be MIL too. You couldn’t have paid me to do that with my ma or MIL there. They are definitely not for the main event. Do a meal or afternoon tea with them. Not the full shenanigans with them around. I wouldve been worried none of my mates would have been able to relax properly in front of them. Never mind myself. They just shouldn’t be involved full stop.
I wonder how many more friends might have gone if she were marrying the likes of Paddy? If at least half the gang are made up by immediate family… would love to be on their friends group chats to hear what they really think of Mork 😂

Reactions: 9
Considering she "had to" rush in to moving in with Paddy because of Covid, she's rushing in to getting married with Mork, when that relationship inevitably goes tits up what's she going to do? Rush out and get knocked up by the first person that crosses her path on the street?

She's spoken before about her age and the pressure but despite being aware of it, it hasn't changed her behaviour.

Reactions: 13
Fully agree. I definitely didn’t have my mother or MIL on my hen. I was at one where the hen had to fake an orgasm as part of a game and she really put her back in to it 😂 in front of her soon to be MIL too. You couldn’t have paid me to do that with my ma or MIL there. They are definitely not for the main event. Do a meal or afternoon tea with them. Not the full shenanigans with them around. I wouldve been worried none of my mates would have been able to relax properly in front of them. Never mind myself. They just shouldn’t be involved full stop.
I wonder how many more friends might have gone if she were marrying the likes of Paddy? If at least half the gang are made up by immediate family… would love to be on their friends group chats to hear what they really think of Mork 😂
I wonder are Mork's mother and a few from his side counted in the 12 as well?

Reactions: 2
I listened to her episode on Ryan tubridy podcast. She's actually besotted with Mark. like totally love is blind stuff. Honestly its alarm bells ringing loudly if I was her familiy. She speaks of his alcoholism and repeatedly says how in awe of him she is. She has lived a sheltered like which has become more obvious anytime she speaks and really doesnt understand the implications of alcoholism among loved ones. She is getting married so fast because she feels under pressure to have kids ASAP. If they can get pregnant there will be a pregnancy announcement by Easter. She is only 32. Relax girl....the blinkers will come off soon and she will realise what she has done.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
She speaks of his alcoholism and repeatedly says how in awe of him she is. She has lived a sheltered like which has become more obvious anytime she speaks and really doesnt understand the implications of alcoholism among loved ones.
Yes - I thought the exact same. She has clearly never been exposed to alcoholism/addiction and it shows as she paints Mark as this martyr type figure

Reactions: 15
Yes - I thought the exact same. She has clearly never been exposed to alcoholism/addiction and it shows as she paints Mark as this martyr type figure
Sounds like he has brainwashed her. What was the context of the podcast snippet about women checking out of a relationship?

Reactions: 5
T
Sounds like he has brainwashed her. What was the context of the podcast snippet about women checking out of a relationship?
The interviewee picks three books one they loved as a child, one that changed their life and one that made them cry..and they discuss..i was surprised she was on it because she doesn't read...its very obvious. Everything she says refers back to mom and dad..all their opinions, beliefs. Nothing of her own. Honestly so privileged and sheltered. Not worldly at all and no intention of being so even though she interviews people...she has little knowledge about anything. Everything reverted back to mark in that podcast. From parents opinions to husbands opinions. Donnacha is not aiming high if he wants his girls to be like her. I'd want anything but.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
T
The interviewee picks three books one they loved as a child, one that changed their life and one that made them cry..and they discuss..i was surprised she was on it because she doesn't read...its very obvious. Everything she says refers back to mom and dad..all their opinions, beliefs. Nothing of her own. Honestly so privileged and sheltered. Not worldly at all and no intention of being so even though she interviews people...she has little knowledge about anything. Everything reverted back to mark in that podcast. From parents opinions to husbands opinions. Donnacha is not aiming high if he wants his girls to be like her. I'd want anything but.
She’s very uneducated and it’s very obvious. She thought Michelle de Bruin and Michelle Smith were two different people 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
...i was surprised she was on it because she doesn't read
Tubridy returning the favour to her, I suppose. Now that she is the one who is unemployed.

I had read a bit about his podcasts, (money wouldn't pay me to listen to them), but up to now, it was all well known authors he had on, I think.

Reactions: 7
Tubridy returning the favour to her, I suppose. Now that she is the one who is unemployed.

I had read a bit about his podcasts, (money wouldn't pay me to listen to them), but up to now, it was all well known authors he had on, I think.
No, it's a mix - he had Vogue Williams on it last month...🙃

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Wonder what huge will think of G2 giving half his profits to Gaza seeing as he said not to get involved. I'd sail on a home made raft before I'd line his pockets

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I imagine they, as a family, are all in their own little self-satisfied world. (Full of freebies, of course).

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.