Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be devastated if Doireann was my sister marrying him. I’d be hoping she’d call it off.
I have said similar, on previous threads.
I would be in bits if anyone close to me, whether family or friend, was involved with him. Never mind about to marry him.
He is a walking red flag.

Reactions: 13
Mark has two brothers I believe. His parents are separated. He’s around d about Castleknock these days I see him. He’s tall and not bad looking tbh. I do think DG isn’t that nice a person and is no less bitchy than Lynsey shes just more underhand about it.
I agree they don’t seem a well suited couple. Those kind of south side boys are much better suited to south side girls and in that sense I worry for Doireann.
Disgraceful tit for mark to ask a girl on a first zoom date to show him her boobs high or drunk or not it’s just not a good sign of a guy

Reactions: 18
God, I actually feel a bit sorry for her from that picture. She’s just kinda there. The rest have so much space yet she’s cramped in the back forgotten.
When you crop her out it’s like she wasn’t there at all
I thought the same. She’s kinda just peering in. Surely it’s the bird in the middle who should be squashed against the door frame 😆

Reactions: 5
Jesus Christ G2 starting golf she’s such a 🤢 thinks she’s fuckin housewife mom and wife of the year a mini Klare 🤢🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
God, I actually feel a bit sorry for her from that picture. She’s just kinda there. The rest have so much space yet she’s cramped in the back forgotten.
When you crop her out it’s like she wasn’t there at all
I had the same thought. She looks like a complete outsider there.

Reactions: 1
Those kind of south side boys are much better suited to south side girls and in that sense I worry for Doireann.
Doireann is from Castleknock isnt she? That's southside in everything but postcode

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her behaviour this morning on camera doing her makeup was just crazy. Does she think she’s funny or what she doing? Totally bizarre, I felt uncomfortable.

I’d say she was doing 5k with Chris (getbetterwithchris) this morning. He was in the phoenix park

Reactions: 2
Time for thread title suggestions y’all!
---
Her behaviour this morning on camera doing her makeup was just crazy. Does she think she’s funny or what she doing? Totally bizarre, I felt uncomfortable.
Bizzare. Silly. Childish. Not funny. Not cute. Not relevant. Unhinged and deeply insecure

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He’s obviously very touchy about his alcoholism as I asked him a question D3 constantly promoting wine and gin and he blocked me ..
I would have serious doubts he’s been clean the entire time .. which does happen but relax with the self help books ..
Which I presume hasn’t sold too well !

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
She must have got wind of all Lindsay’s talk yesterday and is trying to front it out. She looks demented.

Reactions: 15
He’s obviously very touchy about his alcoholism as I asked him a question D3 constantly promoting wine and gin and he blocked me ..
I would have serious doubts he’s been clean the entire time .. which does happen but relax with the self help books ..
Which I presume hasn’t sold too well !
The self help book hasn’t been mentioned in ages
---
She must have got wind of all Lindsay’s talk yesterday and is trying to front it out. She looks demented.
She really really needs to give up that silly act she does. It’s cringe. She’s a 33 years old, not 13

Reactions: 16
I mean the reality is that most people in addiction will have slip ups. It happens. The best thing is to admit it and seek further help. Not act like you’re holier than thou and perfect. Nobody is perfect.

Just to add, they don’t exactly support his recovery by having alcohol in the house and readily available. Yes, it’s shite but for someone so early in recovery all temptation should be removed.

I mean the reality is that most people in addiction will have slip ups. It happens. The best thing is to admit it and seek further help. Not act like you’re holier than thou and perfect. Nobody is perfect.
But he’s marrying a Gardashian. You can’t have that tit coming out before the wedding.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She really really needs to give up that silly act she does. It’s cringe. She’s a 33 years old, not 13
I very seldom look at her stuff but I was really surprised the once or twice that I did look. Talk about trying too hard, and yes, definitely more like stuff a very young teenager would be doing. I was cringing for her.

Reactions: 10
If Mark supposedly relapsed and is back on the drink...The Gardashians could even spin this to suit their narrative.

Beo could aid his recovery.
He could practice wellness and start doing yoga with a Beo Everyday Yoga Mat (€78) and Beo Lavender Yoga Mat Spray (€15), and then write his thoughts in his Beo reflective journal set (€44)

He could also focus on poetry, and if the temptations of city life are getting too much for him
he could escape with a Dublin Bay cruise and experience the wild sea air all whilst wearing his Beo Pink Dusk Soothing Pulse Point Oil (€26)

#ad #pr #gifted

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.