Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
T
The interviewee picks three books one they loved as a child, one that changed their life and one that made them cry..and they discuss..i was surprised she was on it because she doesn't read...its very obvious. Everything she says refers back to mom and dad..all their opinions, beliefs. Nothing of her own. Honestly so privileged and sheltered. Not worldly at all and no intention of being so even though she interviews people...she has little knowledge about anything. Everything reverted back to mark in that podcast. From parents opinions to husbands opinions. Donnacha is not aiming high if he wants his girls to be like her. I'd want anything but.
It must have been recorded before her announcement because she was introduced as "tv and radio presenter and content creator" guess now she's just content creator.

Reactions: 5
Guys I totally dont see the appeal of Mork at all , I think he's icky ick.
But you have to commend anyone who is in successful recovery from alcohol addiction. Especially from alcohol in this country where every little thing is structured around drink.

What is a great read is the "I'm not an alcoholic" column in the Irish Times.

Like I say, the guy gives me the creeps - but don't bash hes personality because he's a recovering addict- that's actually a very commendable thing IMO. Plenty of other traits we can go to town on with him!

Reactions: 7
But you have to commend anyone who is in successful recovery from alcohol addiction. Especially from alcohol in this country where every little thing is structured around drink.

Like I say, the guy gives me the creeps - but don't bash hes personality because he's a recovering addict- that's actually a very commendable thing IMO. Plenty of other traits we can go to town on with him!
He's not very long in recovery. Not long enough to be writing a self help book about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

I honestly don't think he is.. I think he partied too hard as had alot of time on his hands and went overboard to a point where he was not happy with his behaviour etc but I honestly think he just jumped on a bandwagon for his own reasons to "write" a book and up his profile... we saw how he dropped to the knee right before the release and has been hanging on D's coat tails since they started dating so I would not put this past him. I have had experience with my ex father in law as a recovering alcoholic and I just don't buy it from Mork.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24
Every time I think this Mork clown couldn’t out ick himself he does. The golf get up for Huge 🥴🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Am I the only one who can't understand why they all post publicly on each others pictures! I find it so weird!!! Stick it on the family WhatsApp and duck off!

Claire I need a translator to dicect her messages, they possibly mean nothing but sometimes can come across as a band handed complement or can read them as having many many meanings!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Am I the only one who can't understand why they all post publicly on each others pictures! I find it so weird!!! Stick it on the family WhatsApp and duck off!

Claire I need a translator to dicect her messages, they possibly mean nothing but sometimes can come across as a band handed complement or can read them as having many many meanings!!!
They’re like the girls who post a picture while on a night out & all the girls that they are out with comment on it. Bizarre behavior

Reactions: 9
Also, Mark Meighan (Doireann’s fella) and Lyndsey had a zoom date during Covid and he told her to get her cans out so she got a bulmers light from the fridge but he said ‘no your cans’ and pointed at her tits so she did! WTAF?! 🤣
Quote from the It Galz thread. Absolutely scarlet for them both 🤣

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
The head on him going golfing with the jewellery the hair off to impress daddy in law 🤢 new top bought he was like a fish out of water i every respect there I’d say

🙄🙄🙄 gobshite
---
He's not very long in recovery. Not long enough to be writing a self help book about it.
True enough. But I do agree with @Goujon thay it’s no mean feat that he has achieved what he has so far in terms of sobriety. And I do commend him for that. And long may it continue for him.
Having said all that; I give with one hand, and take with the other 😂
The way with which I recoiled from my phone when this image popped up on her stories this evening. The ICK. Good Lord.
“Looking the part” TICK for golf with Euge… on what bleeping planet??? He’s supposed to have a t-shirt with a collar on it underneath that long sleeved yoke he’s wearing. Instead we are assaulted with the view of his hairy chest and that bloody chain, yet again.
I swear he must have seen how Paul Mescal’s chain from Normal People got its own Twitter account during Covid (and we had feic all else to do at the time) and he decided ‘ah yes, this is how I will seduce the laydeez with a gross gold chain. If it works for Paul it’s bound to work for me’. I mean it helps that Paul is an absolute ride so could get away with wearing a bin bag and he’d still be hot. The same sadly cannot be said for Mork.
I can’t imagine anything more boring than a round of golf but I’ve enough people in my family and some friends who adore it to know that in some golf clubs, if you turned up in that rig out they’d tell you to change into appropriate attire or you won’t get to play.
What is with him? Is it that he grew up so privileged and so close to a golf club that he’s trying not to conform but also conforming and this is his own little protest or something? I just don’t see the appeal in any way shape or form. He is just a walking, talking, aggressive ICK!!!!
And for the love of Jesus put that hairy chest away. It’s unsettling and we shouldn’t be forced to look at it 🤢😩

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Just tortured myself listening to RT and Dz "conversing" on his bookshelf podcast. He's such a wuss of an interviewer, agreeing with her on everything and massaging her ego. Both of them complimenting each other and neither asking or answering tough questions. Such a bullsh*t conversation about her "gorgeous" childhood and her finding herself. Such drivel. Not one honest sentiment from either of them. Both privileged talentless people.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
🙄🙄🙄 gobshite
---

True enough. But I do agree with @Goujon thay it’s no mean feat that he has achieved what he has so far in terms of sobriety. And I do commend him for that. And long may it continue for him.
Having said all that; I give with one hand, and take with the other 😂
The way with which I recoiled from my phone when this image popped up on her stories this evening. The ICK. Good Lord.
“Looking the part” TICK for golf with Euge… on what bleeping planet??? He’s supposed to have a t-shirt with a collar on it underneath that long sleeved yoke he’s wearing. Instead we are assaulted with the view of his hairy chest and that bloody chain, yet again.
I swear he must have seen how Paul Mescal’s chain from Normal People got its own Twitter account during Covid (and we had feic all else to do at the time) and he decided ‘ah yes, this is how I will seduce the laydeez with a gross gold chain. If it works for Paul it’s bound to work for me’. I mean it helps that Paul is an absolute ride so could get away with wearing a bin bag and he’d still be hot. The same sadly cannot be said for Mork.
I can’t imagine anything more boring than a round of golf but I’ve enough people in my family and some friends who adore it to know that in some golf clubs, if you turned up in that rig out they’d tell you to change into appropriate attire or you won’t get to play.
What is with him? Is it that he grew up so privileged and so close to a golf club that he’s trying not to conform but also conforming and this is his own little protest or something? I just don’t see the appeal in any way shape or form. He is just a walking, talking, aggressive ICK!!!!
And for the love of Jesus put that hairy chest away. It’s unsettling and we shouldn’t be forced to look at it 🤢😩
And lastly… that RING that he wears. ICK! 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Ugh, what age is he? Thirteen?
I would hate to see him going out with a family member or friend of mine, never mind marrying them. Ugh ugh ugh.

Reactions: 7
Sorry but is this true?? This is brand new information to me 😂 WHAT!
Who told that story? Mark or Doireann? The way you would have to torture me to my death, rather than me actually relay a story like that. And think it cute enough to say it publicly! WTF 😂 I think I’m done with the internet now for the day 😳

Sorry just realised Mark was on a zoom date with Lyndsey, and this was pre Dz. so I’m assuming Lyndsey was the one spilling the beans here. WTF though!!!! As if he wasn’t gross enough as it was. Christ. At this stage the word ick is too tame a word to describe how repulsed I am by all this. I’d say Klaire and Euge would be thrilled to hear these stories. Not to mention Mark’s blushing bride. What a gent he truly is 🤢

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.