Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wait so as recently as covid times heā€™s having zoom dates and drinking cans? (And asking dates to flash him!?) Just how recent is his sobriety!? And she knowing him a wet week!! Is it any wonder that girl Lindsey is saying the marriage is a joke, wonā€™t last and saw them fighting on the street!?

Is he wearing sunglasses inside to hide tell tale signs in his eyes!?

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Wait so as recently as covid times heā€™s having zoom dates and drinking cans? (And asking dates to flash him!?) Just how recent is his sobriety!? And she knowing him a wet week!! Is it any wonder that girl Lindsey is saying the marriage is a joke, wonā€™t last and saw them fighting on the street!?

Where is this Lindsey girl saying all this?

Reactions: 3

Fighting on the street? When did this happen?

Reactions: 4
Where is this Lindsey girl saying all this?
Lindsay went live on Tik Tok last night. Sheā€™s mentioned the zoom date before and said he was horrific. Heā€™s always been awful. This is what people donā€™t get is that D really thinks sheā€™s tamed a bad boy when in fact heā€™s just minding his manners and is a horrible person. You can just tell. I donā€™t buy this sobriety thing for two seconds and I know loads on here feel the same. Itā€™s very naive to believe in this fairy story when he was just carrying on like this in lockdown. She went off on loads of influencers FBG etc

Reactions: 25
Is it any wonder that girl Lindsey is saying the marriage is a joke, wonā€™t last and saw them fighting on the street!?

Who is Lindsay and where can one find this information

Reactions: 5
The live was JUICY.
She said that they were arguing on the street about him always coming home late.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I think he is playing nice till the ring goes on the finger. He will then start to alienate her from her family. The real Mark will come out then. Can you imagine having a baby with him? I can see him flatly refusing to change nappies or do the night feeds.

Reactions: 18
The Garrihy's havent been blessed in the son in law department, have they? All the rumours about John Burke, then Mork's never ending list of icks. At least Larry/Garry/Barry seems unproblematic šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The Garrihy's havent been blessed in the son in law department, have they? All the rumours about John Burke, then Mork's never ending list of icks. At least Larry/Garry/Barry seems unproblematic šŸ˜‚
Bound to be all unhealthy relationships when the family is so emeshed tbf

Reactions: 9
Where did the rumours about John come from?

Reactions: 3
The live was JUICY.
She said that they were arguing on the street about him always coming home late.
So this Lindsay wan saw Dz and Mork arguing in the street and posted about it on tik tok. Feckin hell. Raginā€™ I missed that.

And why is he coming home late? What is he at!?
Their pre marriage counseling should be interesting šŸ¤Ø How late is too late to call the wedding off?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
So this Lindsay wan saw Dz and Mork arguing in the street and posted about it on tik tok. Feckin hell. Raginā€™ I missed that.

Their pre marriage counseling should be interesting šŸ¤Ø How late is too late to call the wedding off?
I actually didnā€™t see the live so canā€™t confirm. Iā€™m repeating comments I saw on Lindseyā€™s thread. But itā€™s only confirming what most of us speculated. Iā€™d be devastated if Doireann was my sister marrying him. Iā€™d be hoping sheā€™d call it off.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.