Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does Ailbhe do? Is she actually famous for something?

Reactions: 3
Ah lads how many times can you interview your sister & call it a podcast!
I think G3 has shot herself in the foot career wise.
She was only with RTE 4 years, not as if she has a long standing career behind her. It'll be very interesting to see where she is in a couple of years.

Podcasts seem to be the rage with every influencer...they all have one! But they are all interviewing each other & its a small circle.

I don't know, I think her career peaked a couple years ago & this is possibly the beginning of the slippery slope in to obscurity.
Breakfast show was fine w/o her this morning.

Reactions: 29
Oh for the love of god not again 🫣 why don’t they understand that most families have in jokes but 95% of them don’t translate to other people, as time goes by they’re just becoming duller and duller. Stop. Trying. to. Make. Ailbhe. Happen

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Isnt it great to quit your job so you can go to a pilates class or take up running. Ffs shes out the gap by 9.15am every day, no responsibilities....perfect time to do any of those things.

Reactions: 16
I can think of at least 4 people I follow who have podcasts and I have never listened to one of them no matter how many times they're plugged.

Reactions: 14
I was in the Well over the weekend and I have to say that its fab. The food is nice and made onsite, the scones are to die for. The coffee is lovely and the staff were super nice. There was a queue when I got there and an even bigger one when I was leaving. Prices normal too. Mother Earth was there and she was clearing tables and checking on people to see were they ok for everything. She's onto a winner with the cafe anyway, and probably the space upstairs as well. It really attracts the yummy mummy brigade but saying that there were all ages in there.

Reactions: 10
I was in the Well over the weekend and I have to say that its fab. The food is nice and made onsite, the scones are to die for. The coffee is lovely and the staff were super nice. There was a queue when I got there and an even bigger one when I was leaving. Prices normal too. Mother Earth was there and she was clearing tables and checking on people to see were they ok for everything. She's onto a winner with the cafe anyway, and probably the space upstairs as well. It really attracts the yummy mummy brigade but saying that there were all ages in there.
Maybe she can hook up Mork with a summer job. Nice for him to earn his own pocket money for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I just watched the BT ad. If that sells sunglasses, I would be very surprised. 😳🤣
Isn't it just toe curling, he is the epitome of ICK :sick: I actually cant believe how bad it is.. the airplane thing, creeping out behind the clothes, his face, those little smirk things he does, ugh he's just vile

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn't it just toe curling, he is the epitome of ICK :sick: I actually cant believe how bad it is.. the airplane thing, creeping out behind the clothes, his face, those little smirk things he does, ugh he's just vile
Everything about him is repulsive. 🤢

Reactions: 6
What does Ailbhe do? Is she actually famous for something?
She’s a mother FFS.🤣🤣
---
Bit shocked that there will be only 12 people going on Doireann's Hen 😲
Her 2 sisters, her ma, his ma + herself is 5. And 7 friends/cousins. But of course they’ll have the best fun, laughing down the phone and doing reels for insta. No doubt they’ll be in Marbs.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I was in Ennis on the previous Saturday and walked by - the café was packed, long queue etc. The shop was dead - nice friendly girl working there though. The shop is very small but nicely laid out - not my kind of stuff but I'm sure it'll float plenty boats. Whatshisname's book was on prominent display as I walked in. Doesn't fit in with the rest of the display at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Seeing people question the quantity of people at a hen when I’ve only a close circle makes me so conscious 😢😂 I will never be that girl with 30 on a hen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
I was in Ennis on the previous Saturday and walked by - the café was packed, long queue etc. The shop was dead - nice friendly girl working there though. The shop is very small but nicely laid out - not my kind of stuff but I'm sure it'll float plenty boats. Whatshisname's book was on prominent display as I walked in. Doesn't fit in with the rest of the display at all.
I can just imagine the pamphlet book in the middle of it all. Standing out for the wrong reasons.

It got prominently displayed in Easons but last time I was in, there were piles of pamphlets under a display unit, with none of them actually on the unit itself.

Reactions: 5
Seeing people question the quantity of people at a hen when I’ve only a close circle makes me so conscious 😢😂 I will never be that girl with 30 on a hen.
Me too, but shocked for D. Realistically the mother, aunts and 2 sisters will make up well over half. Clare was defo at Ailbhes so no doubt she'll be in Spain. Don't agree with mothers aunts etc on hens, think it's better to have a separate night for them

Reactions: 11
What does she mean what is the balloon a sign of? It’s a sign that someone let go of a bleeping balloon!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think he is trying to be Spencer Matthews! Spencer just did a cleanCo ad in a waitrose and dancing down the aisle (I don’t think Spencer was trying to copy Mark 😂) the only thing is that Spencer is naturally more charismatic even if you dislike him!

The recovery,the hair, the confidence....but Dz is no Vogue 😂😂

Reactions: 9
I think he is trying to be Spencer Matthews! Spencer just did a cleanCo ad in a waitrose and dancing down the aisle (I don’t think Spencer was trying to copy Mark 😂) the only thing is that Spencer is naturally more charismatic even if you dislike him!

The recovery,the hair, the confidence....but Dz is no Vogue 😂😂
More Rogue than Vogue !

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.