Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I urge you all NOT to look at Morks reel for BTs. Save yourselves, you will NEVER be able to get over the cringe. It’s too late for me but please save yourselves

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I urge you all NOT to look at Morks reel for BTs. Save yourselves, you will NEVER be able to get over the cringe. It’s too late for me but please save yourselves
I had to look but I had to stop halfway through, it’s awful, he’s awful & his hair makes me feel sick, he looks permanently greasy

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I won't look, I know my limits. 🤣

He is an unattractive man. Doireann looks like she thinks she has won a prize in him.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Absolutely deluded. She was there for what 2 years? Big deal. And Clare putting up a post about it!!, I mean does everyone else’s mammy put up a post when they leave their job. Madness.

Reactions: 15
Absolutely deluded. She was there for what 2 years? Big deal. And Clare putting up a post about it!!, I mean does everyone else’s mammy put up a post when they leave their job. Madness.
Ian Dempsey is her godfather

Reactions: 8
Poor Larry Gogan must be turning
Larry, what a broadcaster and a true legend. I did the just a minute quiz with him once (outside the roadcaster) and got 17 questions right because he was showing me the answers🤣🤣🤣 True story. I won a £50 voucher for an electrical shop and bought a spotlight that’s going strong to this day🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 62
I'm laughing at Laura fox's selfie with her, she clearly filtered the spot out 😂

I tuned in for a bit this morn and some comment was made about finances or invoices I can't remember exactly what but I thought it was a dig from carl

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Ellen Coyne back on it again.

Jaysus!!

To read this article copy the link in to www.archive.is

Or try this

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over how basic she looked going in to her last day. Big massive spot in the middle of her chin. She didn’t look much better at the fancy lunch. Why?? Why not throw some make up on, wash your hair and turn yourself out nicely knowing there would be, at the very least; pics with tweedle dumb and tweedle dumber on the show.
I used to listen to about 3 mins sometimes on the school run, I couldn’t stomach more…but they never stopped saying ‘stunning’, ‘swan’, and ‘beautiful boy’ to Korl 🤢
That BT ad is tragic, would you ever go and get yourself a job Mork; you’ve to support your wife to be now; she’s out of a job that paid very well.

Reactions: 16
I remember going into school to get my leaving cert photos done knowing they’d be seen by the sum total of four people and looking more done up than she did this morning. She looks quite nice with a bit of slap on. Like we’re all prone to a few spots now and again but by feck I would be lashing the concealer on in the morning and ain’t no one taking my photo n’ermind putting it adin the internet

• Haha
Reactions: 11
In what world did she wake up this morning and decide not to wear make up on her last day! 🙈
---
Just watched the BT reel, the ick 🤢

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Sorry to be annoying but is there beef between Dz and Ellen. Ellen is 100% right and I think this sentiment in her opening pragraph sums it all up perfectly.
"It seems the more it relies on them, the more 2FM has started to adopt the most dangerous quality of an influencer – recklessly basing its entire self-worth on the fickle economy of popularity. In trying to appeal to everyone, it is at risk of mattering to no one."

All the commenting from the Garrihys shows you their mindset...they think they're Irelands first family. Must sting badly that the uncovering of Dz and her freebies was the beginning of the end. Will be interesting to see how she fares without the weight of 2FM behind her.

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.