Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't even looked but he is just a walking ick, imo
He does this a couple of times over her & the dog in the video. She has it on her stories, he didn’t post it which makes it even more odd, it means she’s ok with it.

I have an awful feeling he’s going to either do something to completely humiliate her on their wedding day or manage to p**s off her entire family. Maybe both. There’s something very off about him.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 12
He does this a couple of times over her & the dog in the video. She has it on her stories, he didn’t post it which makes it even more odd, it means she’s ok with it.

I have an awful feeling he’s going to either do something to completely humiliate her on their wedding day or manage to p**s off her entire family. Maybe both. There’s something very off about him.
He strikes me as the type to aggressively mash the wedding cake into her face and think its GAS

Edited for typo

Reactions: 23
He strikes me as the type to aggressively mash the wedding cake into her face and think its GAS

Edited for typo
Or totally humiliate her with his speech, he’s the type that would go way too far just to watch the rest of her family squirm

Reactions: 19

He is repulsive. 🤢

Reactions: 11
I read the RTE Guide interview in the shop - she thinks he's the most stylish man she's ever met 😆 and was talking about his amazing hair ! She is completely blinkered.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19

Edited for typo
They'll choose his wedding suit together and he'll rock up in something completely different and inappropriate.
Klaires lips will only be visible by microscope.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I urge you all NOT to look at Morks reel for BTs. Save yourselves, you will NEVER be able to get over the cringe. It’s too late for me but please save yourselves
Cringe level blown off the scale by the comments from the family-in-law members:
IMG_20240601_175052.jpg

IMG_20240601_175132.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
His amazing hair & style…..
Tbh I felt there we re a few digs from rte guide interviewer, don't know if others saw it. Plus the shorts were too short for sit down pictures imho, I just wouldn't like it despite the skinny legs.
---
Jaysus the fake grass back garden is pretty depressing considering her money!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Was there no 2fm leaving party of anything?
Looks like she went to lunch straight after with her parents. She was probably embarrassed if she was pushed. Also RTE cant be seen to have a party after pushing so many away.

Reactions: 8
Jennifer zamparelli having her second leaving party today

Reactions: 2
Looks like she went to lunch straight after with her parents. She was probably embarrassed if she was pushed. Also RTE cant be seen to have a party after pushing so many away.
I found this really odd. Whenever I’ve left a job you’d go out with your pals from the job. Why no send off with donnacha Carl and the producers? The team who worked with her. Why on earth would you go with your parents?

Reactions: 14
So that's our Doreen jobless.
I found this really odd. Whenever I’ve left a job you’d go out with your pals from the job. Why no send off with donnacha Carl and the producers? The team who worked with her. Why on earth would you go with your parents?
Because she was pushed. There is nothing to celebrate or say "good luck" to. Reeks of just go quietly now.

Reactions: 9
I did too! Even if she was pushed. Why not just go out with her “brothers” for a drink to mark the occasion. So weird.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.