Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed a bit of this so what’s the real reason for jumping ship? Can’t make money on the side anymore?

Reactions: 1
That’s a terrible photo of her lol. I’d have put a layer of something on knowing there’d be pics and videos all over insta today!

Reactions: 17
I listened to the last few mins. Based on how sad they all seemed, it really led me to believe leaving was not her decision. As much as she is saying otherwise.

Reactions: 23
I listened to the last few mins. Based on how sad they all seemed, it really led me to believe leaving was not her decision. As much as she is saying otherwise.

That’s what I’m wondering about. What’s the real reason?

Reactions: 5
I don't think she left either with how emotional she is. I know it can be emosh leaving a job after being there awhile even if you made the decision but something seems amiss. Why did she not even put on a tap of make up this morning unless she thought no big deal was going to be made outside of Carl and Donncha??? The whole thing is suss but let's wait to see what big plans she has

Reactions: 9
She looks much older than she is.
They did her dirty on the pics. I’d say they’re delighted to see the back of her
---
That’s what I’m wondering about. What’s the real reason?
The real reason is she gave the two fingers to Bakhurst, her colleagues and the tax payer since the scandal broke, her contract was due for renewal, her agent wouldn’t agree to a pay cut and Bakhurst cut her like her cut Tubridy. Good man Kevin 👍

Reactions: 24
The real reason is she gave the two fingers to Bakhurst, her colleagues and the tax payer since the scandal broke, her contract was due for renewal, her agent wouldn’t agree to a pay cut and Bakhurst cut her like her cut Tubridy. Good man Kevin 👍
Exactly. There's not a snowballs chance in hell that she walked away voluntarily from a grand cushy number like that.
Not a chance. Her cards were marked, I'd say, when she had the neck and stupidity to do that podcast with Tubridy.

After all the shenanigans had come to light, to say that doing that was tone deaf, not to mention career ending, would be the understatement of the year.

Best of luck to her in the shed, anyway. And being at home all day every day with Fr Damo. [shudder]

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Why are they calling her a swan on the videos that keep coming up on my for you page? More of an ugly duckling to me

• Haha
The yellowy tone to her hair is horrid. She's always had nice healthy looking hair so it's a pity to see it such a strange colour and looking a bit over processed!

Reactions: 16
I’d say she wanted Zamparelli’z slot on her own and wasn’t getting it. She raging she paid her dues on that breakfast show with those other imbeciles and Laura Fox got thd slot she wanted. All the moaning early on about being tired, afternoon naps, a special alarm to wake up. She 100% thought stick it out for a year or two til you get your own show. But wasn’t deemed worthy enough it seems!

Reactions: 12
Did anyone hear the spiel Carl gave at the end, can’t remember exactly what he said but he threw shade to newspaper articles

Reactions: 3
Must be exhausting filtering yourself all of the time really, when you think about it. Not that she is the only one doing it, of course.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.