Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They did her dirty on the pics. I’d say they’re delighted to see the back of her
---

The real reason is she gave the two fingers to Bakhurst, her colleagues and the tax payer since the scandal broke, her contract was due for renewal, her agent wouldn’t agree to a pay cut and Bakhurst cut her like her cut Tubridy. Good man Kevin 👍
Don't Shoot me but how did she give them the 2 fingers? Im not following this page to a T, just im shocked why is she walking away from 2fm...she always said her job was surreal...so she didn't get her contact renewed but she making out she is moving on to better things than 2fm..
---

Reactions: 2
Don't Shootingstar me but how did she give them the 2 fingers? Im not this page to a T, just im shocked why is she walking away from 2fm...she always said her job was surreal...so she didn't get her contact renewed but she making out she is moving on to better things than 2fm..
Podcast with Tubridy I think was the final nail in the coffin

Reactions: 6
Sorry now but why in the world did she not put a sweep of bronzer or dare I say concealer on this morning. She can’t be that naive not to think there would be pics happening

Reactions: 10
Sorry now but why in the world did she not put a sweep of bronzer or dare I say concealer on this morning. She can’t be that naive not to think there would be pics happening
Imagine a bewk deal in time - "RTE was nearly the death of me. Sure look at how I looked on my last day and look at me now. Sure amnt I only beotiful!"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Mork with the sunglasses on at the table having the meal I’d say Huge and Klair want to box the head off him 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I laughed when the camera panned to Mark at the table. It's like a comedy sketch - the open shirt and chain versus Eugene and Clare's appearance :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I hate commenting on looks but the 2FM pics are soooo different to her own. Bit of an overstretch Mork saying there wasn't a dry eye in the country. If she was leaving on a high she certainly didn't give that aura this morning...old fashioned cardi and not a screed of makeup??

Reactions: 14
So I've just seen Corl singing one of those 'hilarious' songs he cobbles together, this time in Dz's honour to the tune of Never Forget. It was infused with heartfelt tributes pouring in from.... Euge, Klare, the eldest one, the middle one and Mork. Clearly her other 2FM colleagues are devastated at her departure😅

Cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So I've just seen Corl singing one of those 'hilarious' songs he cobbles together, this time in Dz's honour to the tune of Never Forget. It was infused with heartfelt tributes pouring in from.... Euge, Klare, the eldest one, the middle one and Mork. Clearly her other 2FM colleagues are devastated at her departure😅

Cringe.
Morks voice note sounded like they are buddies...."well done..we love ya"😬 hardly the romance of the century. They wont make it to the altar. And why do they call her swan? She was an ugly duckling or is she graceful? Or wtf? Anyone know?

Reactions: 7
Bit of an overstretch Mork saying there wasn't a dry eye in the country.
Well considering that the listenership for the breakfast show was 143,000 daily and the population of the country is 5.1million, it was definitely a stretch by Mork to say that there wasn’t a dry eye in the country.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Morks voice note sounded like they are buddies...."well done..we love ya"😬 hardly the romance of the century. They wont make it to the altar. And why do they call her swan? She was an ugly duckling or is she graceful? Or wtf? Anyone know?
I thought the eldest one was Klare's Swan but I'm blocked so what would I know?
---
Well considering that the listenership for the breakfast show was 143,000 daily and the population of the country is 5.1million, it was definitely a stretch by Mork to say that there wasn’t a dry eye in the country.
Oh stop it's up there with Gaybo's passing RIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I thought the other one, the one that isn't AoiBEOnn, was Klaire's swan?
(Yep, plenty of references to whichever of them it was being a plain child and getting better looking as they got older)
---
I thought the eldest one was Klare's Swan but I'm blocked so what would I know?
---

Oh stop it's up there with Gaybo's passing RIP.
Snap, we're on the one word
I'm blocked too, by one or other of them: it's an elite club 💅

Reactions: 6
(Yep, plenty of references to whichever of them it was being a plain child and getting better looking as they got older)
---

Hello twin!👋
---
---

What mystifies me is the middle one blocking me as she was too boring to even comment on!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I never listened to her so my eyes were perfectly dry 😁. I wouldn't be surprised if that was his idea of being funny though.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know what salary she was on? I'm guessing being one of 3 it couldn't have been that great.

Reactions: 2
Clearly her other 2FM colleagues are devastated at her departure😅

Cringe.
I just listened back to the vid on 2fm socials of Carl and Donnacha stroking her ego. Then she speaks and thanks those 'outside the glass'.. Basically says something along the lines of 'I know I didn't come upstairs much and mostly fecked off home after the show.' Struck me as she couldn't be arsed mingling with the plebs that were below her. Good riddance.

Reactions: 26
I know, for someone who harps on about make up all the time

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.