Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m unable to stop following DG & MM’s relationship out of morbid fascination.

It’s like watching Keeping Up Appearances mixed with an induction to Scientology.

Like the way the Garrentology fam & their +1s flood the replies of any content is super creepy and unnatural. No family gets on that well.

I wonder did he realise what he was signing up to when proposing? It can’t be good for somebody with a history like his to land in such a contrived (frankly toxic) environment.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Larry, what a broadcaster and a true legend. I did the just a minute quiz with him once (outside the roadcaster) and got 17 questions right because he was showing me the answers🤣🤣🤣 True story. I won a £50 voucher for an electrical shop and bought a spotlight that’s going strong to this day🤣
Ah but the questions wouldn't have suited you otherwise 🙌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m unable to stop following DG & MM’s relationship out of morbid fascination.

It’s like watching Keeping Up Appearances mixed with an induction to Scientology.

Like the way the Garrentology fam & their +1s flood the replies of any content is super creepy and unnatural. No family gets on that well.

I wonder did he realise what he was signing up to when proposing? It can’t be good for somebody with a history like his to land in such a contrived (frankly toxic) environment.
The over zealous commentary from the Gs and the +1s suggests they are all hyper vigilant over this relationship. And Mork who loves to roast knows it too.

Reactions: 11
Larry, what a broadcaster and a true legend. I did the just a minute quiz with him once (outside the roadcaster) and got 17 questions right because he was showing me the answers🤣🤣🤣 True story. I won a £50 voucher for an electrical shop and bought a spotlight that’s going strong to this day🤣
This is gorgeous 🥰🥰 He was a gentleman

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Don’t actively follow these melts but just had a look on Morks page properly, he’s not great!! The hairstyle is awful. He’s like a teenager in a man’s body

Reactions: 16
Can anyone give a TLDR on what Ellen has been saying about doireann recently. I've read the most recent article but have there been others

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What is he doing in the last clip? You can tell he doesn’t like the dog

Reactions: 4
What is he doing in the last clip? You can tell he doesn’t like the dog
Twice it looked like he was trying to stick his 2 fingers up Berties ass. What is he doing with with his hand?😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I would love to know what they really think of him though. I know they are doses anyway but he is such a walking ick, imo.

I also wonder would he have got a publisher and promotion for the pamphlet book if he wasn't involved with - at the time - one of RTE's well known 'stars'?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ya I feel like D3s friends might have been vocal about their disapproval of Mork/the relationship. They obviously got cut out by Doreen for that.

I think the family don't approve at all. They might be very wary of going against it though if D3 did have a fall out with her pals over this man child. I think they might be going in hard on the support and are ready for the house of cards to come crashing down.

Reactions: 8
Wasn’t sure if it was the dog or Doireann he’s doing it to. Why would you post that

Reactions: 1
Wasn’t sure if it was the dog or Doireann he’s doing it to. Why would you post that
It's very strange and also very juvenile. I have no doubt she was pushed out of RTE but I can imagine him moaning constantly about waking him up with her early starts helped her think maybe this was a good idea. I think he will do a number on her.

Reactions: 11
On Larry. In the interview he said he felt no jealousy about the young wans emerging. 2FM is so different now, sadly

Reactions: 7
The level of ick has increased massively with those finger gestures of his this morning 🤢🤮

Reactions: 3
The fingers
The big black leather shoes
The stomping of said leather shoes 😂😂😂😂 Why does all of this make me shudder??

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Lads I refused to look after ye mentioned fingers here last night in case I wouldn’t sleep. WHAT THE duck WAS THAT ? 🥴🤣
Also that’s me done with BTs for life after that ad.
She must be one twisted sister to find ANYTHING about that creature attractive is all I can say 🥴🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.