Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lads I have a friend who keeps liking Morks posts and she’s now officially dead to me. I see her in a whole new light 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Is one of them pregnant ? Just wondered if they’d put nonalcoholic fizz in one of the glasses. The champagne box seems unopened.

Reactions: 2
I haven’t listened to 2FM in about 30 years. I tuned in this morning at 08:56 to listen to the end of the show. It’s official, she’s gone 👍👍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Mork - “there can’t have been a dry eye in the country”

He can’t actually be serious??

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I wonder will she regret leaving in a few years when her marriage has hit the skids and the work has dried up

Reactions: 9
The big spot on her chin in the cake pic. Not lashing on the free Charlotte Tilbury for her last day?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks wrecked. Hope she was up all night whinging and panicking about her career 😆

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.