Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really think we should all be worrying about poor Clare and how she is doing at this difficult time. She just loved having a daughter working at the national broadcaster. Making podcasts in a shed at the bottom of her garden doesn't have quite the same star power.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Oh how the mighty have fallen and not a second too soon. If I was Dz I'd take my money and head back to college to get a real job. Maybe take bozo with her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She could always set up a stall somewhere and sell off all the free Charlotte Tilbury stuff she’s been getting for years.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Aoibhinn is doing a great job of mixing her activism with advertising her baby yoga - you forgot the #ad label Aoibhs. Don't worry, I've reported it for you.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Aoibhinn is doing a great job of mixing her activism with advertising her baby yoga - you forgot the #ad label Aoibhs. Don't worry, I've reported it for you.
I received this email from the ASAI last week about a complaint I made about Beo. I was tempted to email them back with that baby yoga screesnshot. It seems like it is completely pointless reporting them.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Why is she doing the podcast in a shed anyway?
Do normal people not hire a studio?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She ain't paying for a studio when Euge can get some freebie timber from TJ O Mahony. I wonder when she was applying for her mortgage was she able to add all her freebies in as earnings?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I received this email from the ASAI last week about a complaint I made about Beo. I was tempted to email them back with that baby yoga screesnshot. It seems like it is completely pointless reporting them.
Well done @Heidi88. Keep reporting. It must be pissing them off something savage when they get pulled up for breaking the rules and know the public are watching them and reporting them.
---
Shed! Love it!!!!!
---
She ain't paying for a studio when Euge can get some freebie timber from TJ O Mahony. I wonder when she was applying for her mortgage was she able to add all her freebies in as earnings?
Unlikely. It’s not income!

Reactions: 7
Corl asked what word we hate yesterday (riveting content, I know!) and I said ‘stunning’ and literally 2 clips later he said something was stunning!!!! 🫠🫠🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ha ha G3 is wearing the yellow Penneys suit cos she’s posing with Minions at Bloom festival 🤣 just saw it in the Indo 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her OG's because her friends have obviously disappeared 🙄 cringing at the champagne for the podcast shows 😂

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.