Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That clip with Pamela Joyce is embarrassing. Such overkill and over dramatics. In fairness to Pamela she looked embarrassed for her. Like she's 32 not 12.

Reactions: 22
Ya I agree. I don't even like Lottie, but if she is overlooked again it's a very clear message that she is getting nowhere in 2fm. If so, she needs to walk away. Save some face and change direction.
If you're pushing 40 and haven't really done anything better than showbiz goss, dignity isn't really on your radar.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Yeah but the 2 Johnnies are leaving next week, surely there’d be a longer notice period (like G3) if it was just that. Didn’t someone mention earlier in the thread that there was conflict due to the number of shows or dates of the live shows or something. I’d say they didn’t get approval for them all so left to do them anyway.
Maybe the decision was made a week or two ago and they are just announcing now to put a bit of space between them and Garrihy. At the end of the day, they’re contractors…different rules!!!

Reactions: 8
Just came across her tiktok about her new podcast series, how/why are Bank of Ireland sponsoring it?! Have they nothing more worthwhile to be sponsoring/donating to? I dread to think what that outlay is.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not sure does Carl have his own thread? See he some some voiceover for some cartoon show he has it on his stories

Reactions: 3
Just came across her tiktok about her new podcast series, how/why are Bank of Ireland sponsoring it?! Have they nothing more worthwhile to be sponsoring/donating to? I dread to think what that outlay is.
Euge and Clare probably have the old business and personal accounts with them for years. They prob had a word with the local bank manager 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Extra.ie reporting today that 2 Johnnies looked for 3 months off for the podcast tour and it was refused so they walked.

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Euge and Clare probably have the old business and personal accounts with them for years. They prob had a word with the local bank manager 🙄
I dunno this make me laugh so much. But it is just so true. Ole BoI accounts. I bet Euge still has the cheque books and the plastic credit card ink swiper for the business dealings!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why do i feel like her bespoke wedding gown will be a white silk pyjamas thats trying to be a suit

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I checked what the comment was from Trinny that had Ailbhe’s “day made” and there’s nothing there lol. Trinny just tagged her name and said absolutely nothing 😆

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Mark M needs his own thread. He is just such a gobshite, hate looking at his big ugly face

• Haha
Reactions: 16

What do we think of this??
Kind of reads like we gave you a platform to be where you are now so be on your way and don't bad mouth us😅😅
Bakhurst is shrewd enough.
Interesting there are "different factors at play" why 2Js and and Dz are leaving. The lads have a massive tour of America and Oz that is probably more lucratice than being constrained by RTE and poor Doireann has an upcoming wedding to a recovering alcoholic slimeball.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.