Carl Mullan

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At last! Jumped up, not funny, weasel looking, squeaky voice with those repetitive videos. Jog on short arse.

Reactions: 6
I cannot stand the sight of him. He’s not a bit funny & is so annoying even a flash of one his videos can ruin my morning.

Reactions: 9
Used to like him but now he's a grabby bleep who's no longer funny. Hate when people don't know when to move on from doing the same format. It's jaded and painful listening. Getting far too much for free. Initially liked the wife too but not anymore, both are too big for their boots now thanks. The only 1 I like is the dog 🐕

They were entertaining when they first got the house and dog and were just tipping away doing it up. I unfollowed before the 1st baby arrived. Too bleeping painful.

He is a walking ick for me. Don't know how anyone could find him attractive, not so much looks but the way he speaks and his mannerisms... I can't 🤢

Reactions: 7
The constant picking up the phone to record himself🤢 just think there's something very strange about that for a man. Mimicking DZ and I think he belittles Donnacha a bit too much.

Reactions: 2
The constant picking up the phone to record himself🤢 just think there's something very strange about that for a man. Mimicking DZ and I think he belittles Donnacha a bit too much.
Agree. It’s like he gets the digs at them before they can dig at him because he actually couldn’t handle the piss being taken out of him.
But he’s his own biggest fan, him and the wife with their stupid dances. Those faces he pulls are horrific. The definition of someone getting lucky who has no discernible talent.

Reactions: 3
Fair play tho, he ran a marathon which is more than I, or most other people here did today! 😂

The poor runners today that ended up the same pace as Carl for a few miles...running a marathon is hard enough without having to put up with his screeching along the way.

Reactions: 1
Hes great , he makes a lot of people happy , and does a lot of good .raised FANTASTIC money today

Reactions: 5
I actually like him & his wife. He doesn't be on every 5 minutes selling stuff. He's just trying to make people smile. Nothing wrong with considering how fu#ked up the world is right now

Pity all the other runners who put in just as much hard work didn’t get a #gifted hotel room at the finish line.

Reactions: 10
He’s going to be making lots of videos of his stairs, the chair, the toilet and the couch for the week.

Reactions: 2
His content is so dire - also he is NOT FUNNY
He is shockingly bad. Cleaning dog shite for content? He needs a good shave, haircut and a different angle to film his face. That breakfast show does not need the 3 of them. There isn’t enough air time. I don’t listen but tune in for about 3 minutes in the car now and again to see if I’m wrong but no, it’s just terrible. And the ‘beautiful boy’ and ‘swan’ schtik is getting old too, it was never new.

Reactions: 4