Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The momager won't be happy it's not in Clare

Also, how do you do Big and Lavish but Down to Earth - is that not a contradiction 🤣🤣
Yes it is. Was coming on to say the exact thing. Who writes this tit? He high end diamond ring, bespoke gown. FFS.

Must be a civil ceremony too…no church wedding for Klare.

Reactions: 9
Interesting there are "different factors at play" why 2Js and and Dz are leaving. The lads have a massive tour of America and Oz that is probably more lucratice than being constrained by RTE and poor Doireann has an upcoming wedding to a recovering alcoholic slimeball.
🤣 I actually can’t even picture their wedding as they are such an odd couple. I actually listened to one of their podcasts and she thinks he is absolutely hilarious- a partner who can make you laugh is important but cmon! & I said before I think she thinks he is way more handsome than her & that she’s ’tamed a player’ or something. He even admitted it the podcast when they were to initially go on a date he pretended he was busy with work so that she didn’t think he was up to nothing (which he admits he was) ick

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Once again, I say, whoever christened him Fr Damo, here, is a genius. 🤣View attachment 2952756
Big time 🤣
when my son was around 16 he had this type haircut. We slagged him to DEATH over it. He did this flicky kinda movement to get it out of his eyes which gave me RAGE. 🤣 you pick your battles with teens so kept it to slagging and he GREW OUT OF IT 🤣. We still slag him now over it 🤣 he’s a 6 foot two handsome bastard now but I think of the awkward teen era every time I see this dopes face 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Interesting there are "different factors at play" why 2Js and and Dz are leaving. The lads have a massive tour of America and Oz that is probably more lucratice than being constrained by RTE and poor Doireann has an upcoming wedding to a recovering alcoholic slimeball.
Don't forget the tape recorder in the garden shed.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I wonder are RTE winding down 2FM
Very possible. Far better nationwide stations out there and loads of decent local ones. There seems only Tracey Clifford left on the daytime rota now (I don't count Donncha and Corl).

• Haha
Reactions: 14
They better not touch lyric fm. Now that is a treasure. But 2fm should go. How many people under 25 listen to radio in their rooms or on their phones anymore...

Reactions: 21
What’s nearly even worse than aoibhinns matchy matchy is the dreaded brain dead G2 Ailbhe has started doijg the same with the two boys. Have they got any cop on between them.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
They better not touch lyric fm. Now that is a treasure. But 2fm should go. How many people under 25 listen to radio in their rooms or on their phones anymore...
I used love Ian Dempsey (and Zig and Zag) on 2fm breakfast in the late 80s when I used get up for school.

And Marty Whelan was cool and used interview the acts of the day!

Reactions: 12
The lies just roll off their tongues. Wonder was Jen playing hard ball with her contract negotiations?
It was plain as day she wasn’t coming back. Of course her agent wasn’t going to say otherwise before the official announcement.

Reactions: 14
Just shows what a pack of bluffers that daytime lot at 2FM were, they were just there to top up their pay packets.

Time to get proper DJs/broadcasters in that love radio first and foremost.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.