Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Very unlikely and their contracts for DWTS are with the production company, not RTE. DWTS will probably get canned.
I hope and pray it does - Orthurs armology and big head won't fit back in the studio hes become so smug and he will he touting his husband as the next presenter 🙄

Reactions: 18
What's going on? At the end of the day they are giving up well paid jobs. I don't think Jen does much influencing so what's going to be her bread and butter now?

Reactions: 5
What's going on? At the end of the day they are giving up well paid jobs. I don't think Jen does much influencing so what's going to be her bread and butter now?
Maybe she has spent the time off lining something else up. Well for them if they can just walk away like that.

Reactions: 5
Contracts coming to an end, and maybe being offered reduced terms? Or not renewed at all?

I imagine Doireann's card was marked for having Tubridy on her podcast after everything that had come to light.
The arrogance of that was fairly breathtaking. It was cocking a snook at RTE, to whom she was contracted at the time. Not to mention the general public, who were financing the whole debacle that was RTE.

I will never believe that she walked away willingly from the cushy number that she had there.

Reactions: 31
Contracts coming to an end, and maybe being offered reduced terms? Or not renewed at all?

I imagine Doireann's card was marked for having Tubridy on her podcast after everything that had come to light.
The arrogance of that was fairly breathtaking. It was cocking a snook at RTE, to whom she was contracted at the time. Not to mention the general public, who were financing the whole debacle that was RTE.

I will never believe that she walked away willingly from the cushy number that she had there.
Weren't the staff up in arms recently at all the freebies Doireann was getting? Dan Hegarty had to defend her at the time. I'd say she knows they are all glad to see the back of her.

Reactions: 15
Very unlikely and their contracts for DWTS are with the production company, not RTE. DWTS will probably get canned.
Wasn’t this the last year of DWTS, I think it was said last year that it wouldn’t be coming back after the last season. I remember it being said on Sosu’s thread after she made being on DWTS her entire personality. I definitely think it won’t be back. Could be wrong though. Looks like nobody is safe at the moment

Reactions: 6
Weren't the staff up in arms recently at all the freebies Doireann was getting? Dan Hegarty had to defend her at the time. I'd say she knows they are all glad to see the back of her.

Sure her pal Carl is getting a good few freebies and on a show doing some voiceover also

Reactions: 4
Has anyone listened to her podcast???
The engagement story!!
she sounds very Waity Katie, calculating how soon he’d ask
Why she needed to tell us about her period the night before??
All the Garrihys knew… and Ailbhe’s advice was “she’ll want tan” instead of all the advice she could be giving her baby sister about this relationship
And the Clare quote “you’ll be surprised what you can get if you ask for it”… exactly like we imagined her!!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
The engagement story!!
All the Garrihys knew… and Ailbhe’s advice was “she’ll want tan” instead of all the advice she could be giving her baby sister about this relationship
And the Clare quote “you’ll be surprised what you can get if you ask for it”… exactly like we imagined her!!
Waity Katie got her name because of how long she waited for the ring. Sure they weren't together a wet week when Mork proposed.

Reactions: 16
Would he? I only know his comedy, has he a 2fm link too?
Oh and if you haven't seen the Planet Earth/Healy Rae videos do yourself a favour and look it up! Gold
Noooo I got my Bernard's mixed up I do apologise.

I thought it was the Bernard that did the breakfast show with Jen and Keith so it was way more of a spicy dig at them in my mind. Nevermind!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
The engagement story!!
Agree...how many times did she mention about her paaayreeeeod..you're so controversial Dz. No need for that detail. As for PJ and her poop story...pullleeeze. Scraping the barrell girls. Sorry call me old fashioned but bodily function stories don't do it for me🤢

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.