Garrihy sisters #15 G1 still buying in threes, G2 an uninspired wannabe, G3 would want to behave in RTE..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she's interviewing that Joyce wan but talking about HER proposal. I just can't with this shower.
But she’s already interviewed her so I don’t really get it. Is it just her having chats with people? Will there be any decent guests or is it just a rehash of her family and mark all trying to be hilarious with the fake studio laughter in the background.

Reactions: 12
What is Pamela Joyce doing since ‘leaving’ TodayFM, I know she went travelling in Asia for a while

Reactions: 1
Ha this doll just loves the sound of her own voice she doesn’t give two hoots who the guest is 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 13
Is it the new rules around gifts etc. they must be raking it in on social media if they’re willing to give up the day job for it. Suppose they are making a fortune from the live shows. Where are these people going to land when that type of thing dries up? Surely it will. There has been a massive cooling off of the beauty/fashion shows that we used to see so many of in this country.

Reactions: 23
Is it the new rules around gifts etc. they must be raking it in on social media if they’re willing to give up the day job for it. Suppose they are making a fortune from the live shows. Where are these people going to land when that type of thing dries up? Surely it will. There has been a massive cooling off of the beauty/fashion shows that we used to see so many of in this country.
I'm sure too they are all being expected to take a pay drop.

Reactions: 9
There’s a mass exodus, surely there will be a proper job for Lottie now with all these slots opening up.
Jesus please no, if I have to endure more of Lottie gasping for air in between sentences I might just glue my ears shut and be done with it

• Haha
Reactions: 31
If there isn't I'll almost feel sorry for her.
Ya I agree. I don't even like Lottie, but if she is overlooked again it's a very clear message that she is getting nowhere in 2fm. If so, she needs to walk away. Save some face and change direction.

Reactions: 23
Ya I agree. I don't even like Lottie, but if she is overlooked again it's a very clear message that she is getting nowhere in 2fm. If so, she needs to walk away. Save some face and change direction.
If she’s anything like her wet brain sister Bonnie she’s too deluded to call it a day

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, that why Garrihy is gone. Noel Kelly wouldn’t budge on the fee. That’s ok. See ya!
Yeah but the 2 Johnnies are leaving next week, surely there’d be a longer notice period (like G3) if it was just that. Didn’t someone mention earlier in the thread that there was conflict due to the number of shows or dates of the live shows or something. I’d say they didn’t get approval for them all so left to do them anyway.

Reactions: 7
It’s like she’s always the bridesmaid and never the bride 🤣

Reactions: 10
It just goes to show that they are earning an absolute fortune from Instagram and side gigs that none of the greedy twats are willing to let them go. Hopefully this will bring a return to normal presenters who have learned their craft and grafted for years to get a position over influencers

• Heart
Reactions: 40
Jesus please no, if I have to endure more of Lottie gasping for air in between sentences I might just glue my ears shut and be done with it
I thought I was the only one who noticed that!!! It's so bleeping annoying. Just relax and take a breath between sentences Lottie 🤣🤣

Reactions: 8
Why is she roaring when there’s a mic?? This is a vanity project if ever I saw one, the obsession with herself really knows no bounds. And a podcast ‘studio’ out the back garden as I’d say it kills her parting with the money to rent one

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.