Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

boarddotie

VIP Member
Jaysus, just watched that clip of her with Dermot Whelan. She’s absolutely manic. Very strange carry-on. Who’s she trying to convince, us or herself? 🧐
Agreed. Making this big dramatic story out of the most banal get-together. We followed each other on the Gram, is it/isn't it a thing and he needs to tell me he loves me by Christmas.

Hardly the big love affair. A rebound without doubt.

Reactions: 22

heybish123

She forgets she’s just the presenter-not everything is about the Garrihys yet they all rock up most weeks dolled up and plastered all over insta. She doesn’t give a flying f about the actual show apart from the pay cheque

Oh Jesus…John John is matching the girls.
Seriously though, it must cost a fortune to clothe all 3 identically every day out
Not to mention laundry, ironing and storage. And where does she find stuff in all 3 sizes.
It is kinda opposite the up cycling, green, pass it on to the next. No hand me downs here.

G1 is Supermum. 🦸‍♀️

I can’t get over the bathroom. She had two architects for that house. They gave her a good big mirror but a tiny sink with no storage underneath and a toilet with all empty space around it but that needs a stopper so the door doesn’t hit it. Surely this is the kind of thing you are relying on an architect to do, maximise a small space. She had no loo roll and no place to store it. I’m baffled.

Bananarepublic

I honestly can't see the attraction. Every day is a battle he says, doireann picks him up most days he says, he's aggressive if he's challenged, no regular job, his jokes are poor and his delivery style is aggressive. He gets annoyed for mentioning that people only know him because of her. Seriously....there would be no book if it wasnt for being with her. Poor Clare saying a decade of the rosary morning noon and night for her baby to see sense

boarddotie

VIP Member
We will know they have found a loophole when the recovering alcoholic starts advertising Centra wines and Gordon's gin.

• Haha

petal1

VIP Member
Ailbhe playing a game of “spot the AD?”
Ah Jaysus!! I'm usually an expert at spotting cheeky hidden #ads, but this one takes the biscuit. Please report because the first rule is that the #ad must be clearly visible immediately. This is the same as not labelling it at all 😡 It's a bad sign of a person to be that sneaky and willing to deceive. Always makes me wonder what else these wans are being dishonest about.

Link to report for anyone that needs it: https://www.asai.ie/make-a-complaint/social-media-influencer-reporting/

• Sad
Brilliant if they all have to hand back their cars and she can’t accept her big box of Charlotte Tilbury anymore. Although she’ll accept it…she just won’t show it on Instagram as she’s not obliged to if it’s just a gift from CT. If CT company notices she’s not showing it then they may stop sending I suppose.
But what’s the story on all the income she’s getting from ads. Her centra wines, her Gordon’s gin, and her new TJOMahony ad for decking.
She’ll no doubt be also getting free decking or fencing etc for the garden as part of that deal.
It’s still all a bit murky.
No doubt Mork will start doing more of the gifts on Instagram even though they’ll technically have been sent to her. But the ads she does? Can she continue those?

Reactions: 21

Winceywoo

Would G1 run for the Dáil?
We should not be surprised if some of the Parties would be courting her.

Working mother, Job creator, committed environmentalist, national profile and beloved in Clare, media trained and would do very well on radio and TV debates, champion of womens rights and LGBT community, courageous stance on foreign affairs. That seems like a lot more than a ‘celebrity’ candidate. Better CV than most politicians.

TD first, then front bench spokesman, then Minister. Wonder if there were any councillors in the family tree.

Vote G1, No.1
Can I have whatever you're having?! 🤪

• Haha

Mammy2021

VIP Member
Lots of new eyes shortly !
I came here after reading that “article” 👀👀to see did everyone else think she’s just an attention seeking fame whore too! I’ve more weight gain on the soles of my feet. 😂😂
My friend grew up near that family and said Doireann was a chubby teen like a lot of kids can be, so I’d say she’s a tad sensitive about weight comments. It doesn’t matter what size she is, I just think she’s an incredible dose!

• Haha
  • Heart

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I noticed that ridge too. Something like that would have me so self conscious. Instead she was praising her looks, going on about her lovely natural lip shape. Good for her I guess…
I also noticed a few digs at ex’s on her live by her saying she finds certain times of the year hard as they remind her of past relationships; and then she said “what was I thinking Paula!!!”. I’d say you’ll be saying that fairly soon about Mork too, Doiz.

• Haha

SunsOutHunsOut

VIP Member
@ella no fella

Seriously, you seem a bit obsessed with the Garrihys.

Your below post from April 2022 gave me a good auld laugh, I have to say. So out of all the men Doreen could have chosen from globally, she chose old sweaty hands Fr. Damo. Wouldn't be my choice, maybe Brad Pitt and Harry Styles were busy I suppose....

1708521169030.png

• Haha

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Built in bar in the new gaff! Flogging Centra wine while her OH is bleating his sobriety story for cash. She really should drop that endorsement, it’s disingenuous and all jokes aside, to show support for Mork. Plenty of other things she could flog.
Centra should drop her, for better or worse her future hubby is an addict and possibly vulnerable, which makes Centra look totally irresponsible

Puffin

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone discuss her apparent weight gain on here? It’s always said that she has a great figure, it’s the least she has to worry about. Total attention seeking shite talk ffs. Asking for compliments is all that is p
Never seen talk of weight gain only thing mentioned here has been she has lost weight especially when she is filming with Dancing With The Stars.

We have all seen her childhood pics and she was bigger than her sisters so I would say she has struggled with body image for a long time. For someone in the public eye she is woefully insecure and I think she thinks she is punching with Mork hence the rush down the aisle

• Heart