Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
I’ve never seen anyone discuss her apparent weight gain on here? It’s always said that she has a great figure, it’s the least she has to worry about. Total attention seeking shite talk ffs. Asking for compliments is all that is p

Reactions: 21

ChastityDingle

VIP Member
Just as well she finds Fr Damo amusing. I doubt anyone else does. 🙄
This is him 'dancing' in a shop. If I was there I'd be thinking 'get out of my way you pair of idiots'...

IMG_4320.jpeg
IMG_4321.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha

Marza

Would someone please tell her that stupid side eye is embarrassing. Her facial expressions as Jen is talking is absolutely cringeworthy.

Bananarepublic

And what has Dz done for Gaza with her massive following. Bore off Ailbhe..sitting in your car calling shame on people. What exactly does she want the average person to do? We'll copy you Ailbhe and do what you've done. Absolutely nothing.
With her logic she should call out beyonce or at least boycott her album and the launch she went to last night coz beyonce has said nada about Gaza. Shame on her Ailbh, ya/no?

• Heart

Swigwam

Chatty Member
Imagine being as “wealthy” as D3 and Mork are supposed to be but too stingey to spend it on themselves to enjoy a rare holiday together.

Mrs Fluff

VIP Member
Ya I felt it was a piss take too. Well with Dz and Korl anyway. They didn’t even pay for their tickets and sat shrieking around everyone who did and genuinely wanted to be there. Twats. That radio show is beyond dire. I’m beginning to think Donncha could actually do it on his own, they completely take the piss out of him when he tries to discuss the upcoming rugby. As long as I live I’ll never understand how Korl Mullen landed himself where he is with zero comedic talent. He’s another one benefiting from all the Instagram freebies too, doesn’t he also have a free car and house stuff and holidays.
The free car business gives me double rage.

getuptheyard

Chatty Member
😂😂 mortified for him signing the books. Who in their right mind wants a book signed by this absolute nobody. I’m sure the staff were wondering who the hell he is!!

• Haha

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Is this one alright? I must have missed her footage from every picket line and demonstration around Ireland. Who is she to assume people don’t care about what’s going on?
How about this Ailbhe…how about ‘shame on you’ for grabbing every freebie you can. You’re not too upset about the Gaza situation to say ‘no I couldn’t possibly take free eyebrow treatments or weekends away’.
What kind of an uneducated fool is she making absurd generalizations on her platform? People should boycott Dublin Bay Cruises.

Wasn’t she allegedly seen hoovering up the sneachta is a restaurant in Galway a while back…SHAME on you Ailbhe.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 20

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Id say there wasn’t enough notice to give RTE to rid the place of all their chest of drawers lest he feel a little temptation ❄ Imagine being like ya I can’t bring my new fiancé sorry sure rte is full of snow he’d be licking the skirtings off the walls

• Haha

ploddertoo

VIP Member
Dz seemed to have a pretty good social life before meeting Marky, but never seems to go out now or meet the girls

I honestly don’t give a shite about the dynamics between Bridget & The Ick but I saw she’s flogging stuff again on social and it’s annoying that RTE still hasn’t gotten a handle on it.

If you’re working for our state broadcaster you shouldn’t be taking money from private companies.

Irrelevant if you’re a contractor & not “an employee”. It damages the credibility of RTE.

Heidi77

VIP Member
I remember reading that exaggerated "celeb" addiction stories often make ordinary decent addicts think their addiction is "not as bad", making them less likely to seek help.
I hope this little prick doesn't stand in the way of anyone's recovery with his fairy stories.
Vomit up the walls? I think the cleaner is more to be pitied than him. So there is also a food issue as well as the cocaine and alcohol. Sounds like a real catch.

• Haha

swampdonkey22

i want likes for the bullet points

he sounds like a lad who
•loved being out talking to anyone who’d listen to him.
• could never hack a lot of volume, prob was group hopping and sulking in the backround.
• he’s trying to make money out of his drinking stories
•prob does have good drinking stories
• doesn’t tell any drinking stories cause he’s talking about his identity crisis

• Haha

Marza

His language is foul and the way he curses and swears on the podcast is quite shocking. If you have to rely on that format then you are lacking on the personality front. You never hear successful comedians use bad language on that scale. Plus he relies on the same few gags the whole time.