Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TennisTina

I'm sorry, I'm impatient, he takes too long to get to the point! I wish you could forwsed Iag clips or even see how long they are!

Reactions: 2

MuffinTop411

She had to drive to Mc Donald’s yesterday. If he’s driving now, could he not have done that or was her hangover too triggering for him

• Haha

This is my place

Here is full details on it for anyone interested.. I predict Jens holidays was just a coincidence.... actually talking about jen did D ever have her on D and friends podcast? If not that speaks volumes on their true relationship
Yeah she was on the pod

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Seems to be a tragic story attached but I thought it was a genuine competition open to all not just those she knows, personally follows or have a sad story. be interesting to see this explained.
Was the winner picked at random using one of those online apps? Did she show the winner being picked?

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
I always thought he dumped her

delighted to know she said yes to the Dress 🙄
Is us a free dress. Did she beg for it
---
This is why I think they are well met. People on here always say oh I don’t trust him / he ll hurt her or she lll be sorry etc. but I think they are just well met. Shallow not particularly bright mad for “ clout ” and saying things like Bae 🥴🤣
The deserve each other. They’ll hurt each other.

roo689

VIP Member
I'm really curious how many books you have to sell to be number 1 in non fiction - 10, 20? I doubt he is making any money from it either way.
It’s not much. I think Rosemary Mcabe said it was a few hundred which is crazy

CailínBeag

VIP Member
The thing is those sketches aren't even long. Within 2 mins they say you are on candid camera or whatever. Some of the better shows the sketches went on for a good long time as they were actually funny. That Gay Byrne Mike Murphy was hilarious. I also did the find that Jen Z one funny. Think I saw it on Tik Tok. There were trying to install a massive noisy water meter in someone's kitchen.

The clip with Jen Zamperelli is from 2013.

Cynical me things RTE went hammer and tongs at reviving it (it was already widely publicised when the clip with the woman pulling the knife went "viral") to drum up an interest in how absolutely "hilarious" hidden camera shows featuring the washed out faces of 2fm screechers can be.

Oh wait.

(Apologies for the mirror link)

• Heart