Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

#follow4afollow

While I was absolutely delighted to see this today, it’s a bit late as her entire house is done up for free. 😡 they will find a way around it, such as not naming it gifts, but calling them sponsored or affiliates or whatever bullshit. Between that and Dave ‘I don’t wash my legs’ Moore collecting his free €100k BMW today I’m done.
Who Is Dave Moore?

Reactions: 1

dee_mc

VIP Member
I think that was a typo and she meant to hit 6 instead. She she doesn’t look 5ft 6. What height is Fr Damo (when not in his high heels)!
I think it's probably right as she looks around the same height as Jennifer Z who is apparently 5 foot 8.

Bigred21

VIP Member
The harmless banter between him and Klare on their insta stories. She's resharing with gritted teeth.

surlook

VIP Member
I've seen Doireann in person, there isn't a pick on the woman! Jen is just miniscule!
I was shocked recently when I realised how skinny Dz is! She was wearing shorts getting ready to go to the studio. Very thin legs. How skinny must Jen be?

Headwrecked

The legs aren’t as good as she thinks. Not quite as shapely as they appear in filtered photos. Also last night, the size difference between Jen and Doireann was more obvious. Dz looks bigger
---

Can’t find the article…can you post?!! I’d hate to miss out on the shade they throw at Dz
I think it’s actually the times not the indo

Nosycrow

Chatty Member
Folks, it doesn't take much to put you as a "best selling" author. This book of tripe will get that status.

Yes. I remember talking to an author years ago who said the Irish market is basically a joke and you have to be successful internationally to make a living. These blowhards are just faking it.