Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Heidi77

VIP Member
Does everyone remember when Richard Chambers and Louise O'neill started dating and he was obsessed with her because of her fame, only to cheat and break up when he became well known? I literally cannot fathom how Doireann's family can't see that happening with her after the shotgun engagement
Maybe they can.

Marza

Is that the house in the above link??? Crikey Brian's wages will just about cover the rent🤣🤣ah shur he'll save on the bus fare.
---
Sorry wrong site🤣

Shylock

I think I read here it was with Aoife Moore. Actually where is she now, she was EVERYWHERE up until a few months ago and I don't see here anywhere now?
The Sinn Féin/IRA sympathiser? She's the most unbiased 'fan with a laptop' I've ever come across.
---
I didn’t even know they’d split up. I can’t stand him, Zara and Gavin and that dumb podcast they have. They come across so smug and obnoxious.
Zara's fashion sense is so terribly bad... she looks like someone's Nan at a wedding, all blouses and double breasted blazers...someone needs to bring her into the new century, she's like something out of a bad 80s drama.
---
These influencers/huns are unbelievable. The only reason why Aoibhin has jumped on the anti genocide bang wagon is because of her business Beo. All her clients are mother earths and she has to be seen to be doing something to keep in with them. However if her sponsorship was big enough with Lidl and Lupilu and no Beo there weren't be a word about Palestine. There were be zero mention. This is why I detest Instagram and these so called influencers. They are Complete fake, deceitful doses who would sell anything for money! And The irony of Aoibhin attending one of the protests in Ennis with the three children all wearing same dresses, tights, shoes, hair ties, and If I remember completely the signs they were holding were all colour coordinated similar. All for show for a photo for the gram! Attending a March standing up for babies and children dying and all you could think about was having the children dressed all the same. Such a pretentious, self obsessed human being!
100% ...excellent post!
---
While I was absolutely delighted to see this today, it’s a bit late as her entire house is done up for free. 😡 they will find a way around it, such as not naming it gifts, but calling them sponsored or affiliates or whatever bullshit. Between that and Dave ‘I don’t wash my legs’ Moore collecting his free €100k BMW today I’m done.
He will surely have to pay BIK on that????

Last edited: