Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Siobs

VIP Member
Ya wonder why Doireann wasn’t in, it didn’t seem as if she was due to be off. Carl had hols booked

Reactions: 3

bellawella22

Chatty Member
Oh noooo, I love the Talking Bollox lads and Terence just posted about Mork’s book on his stories. 😭

I hope he won’t be on their podcast.

Tank Girl

VIP Member
It might not be the help that’s available to everyone. It could be private help. He has to put the sound bites out there for sales. The waiting lists in the country for any sort of treatments are cruel. Addicts literally die while on waiting lists. You’d never hear him or her talking about say going to meetings etc. All the addicts I know are in active recovery and it can be hard work.
Quoting myself to say according to the Times article he is in AA

Humblebrag

Chatty Member
Can you imagine the wedding speech from him....full of bad language and not remotely funny try hard jokes. Clare will be knee deep in the prosecco just to ease the pain!
Yes, all bad language and probably inappropriate stories, her parents must be furious with this gobshite she is marrying

roo689

VIP Member
Okay now let me get this straight. These two are loaded. And for a holiday they took a flight to the parents holiday home and spent the first few days overlapping with them.
It pissed rain so they booked another part of Spain. Instead of booking a luxury hotel to at least make up for the shitty weather, they are in some sort of fairly basic air b&b. She is doing a spring clean, she has Barry’s tea on the counter and they came back from the restaurant last night to watch a documentary.
I am itching with the ick of it all.
Think they are back at her parents place

Reactions: 2

SweatyBettyT

VIP Member
Does everyone remember when Richard Chambers and Louise O'neill started dating and he was obsessed with her because of her fame, only to cheat and break up when he became well known? I literally cannot fathom how Doireann's family can't see that happening with her after the shotgun engagement
No! Pls explain!

Reactions: 2