Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CailínBeag

VIP Member
I didn't watch the hidden camera show they did but did see the ad for it.

There's a bit where they're with people at a self service scanner and they are telling the scanner what the item is.

Was literally just scrolling on tiktok and this came up on Ant and Dec's show, they called it Turbo Till.

Reactions: 2

ploddertoo

VIP Member
I read something about it in the Sunday World today. (Don’t judge, my father buys it 😬). There was a 2 page spread on RTE. 1.that there is beef with Jen and that’s why she is off-air on an extended holiday at short notice 2. This guy. Apparently (from my quick browse at it) the revenue have determined that he should have been treated as an employee instead of a contractor and as a result RTE have a tax liability outstanding. This would make me wonder is he going to sue RTE for some kind of breech of employee rights, if in fact the substance of his relationship with RTE was more employment, than contact for services. I assume he got no kind of redundancy pay off. There was some kinda suggestion that Jen’s absence was in some way related to this story.
I think I read yesterday that he is suing RTE for above reason.

AmmaH

Looks like a bad chocolate biscuit cake or something you'd see in a service station...yock

happyout2000

VIP Member
Presume he is at the stage where others can’t drink around him given his sobriety is new? Jesus it affects the whole family and their lifestyle.

I doubt it as he went to weddings be plenty of drinking at them plus D has had the odd glass of wine

Heidi88

VIP Member
Omg the size of her hall/ landing upstairs! Is was shocked how tiny it was in morks story, barely enough room for him to squeeze through
The bathroom is too. I live in a 3 bed semi and I prob have a similar size bathroom but I laid mine out to maximise space. Her shower is way to big for the space and it makes it look so cramped.

Bananarepublic

What was said under the goss.ie insta post re Dz and Mz and all goss knows about their wedding. Comments turned off. Posted yesterday but only came up on my feed now.....

Bigred21

VIP Member
I'm sorry, I'm impatient, he takes too long to get to the point! I wish you could forwsed Iag clips or even see how long they are!
His live video was too drawn out. I fell asleep while watching it. 😵💫 He does seem to have been treated really badly by 2fm. I hope he gets justice.

Shylock

Brilliant if they all have to hand back their cars and she can’t accept her big box of Charlotte Tilbury anymore. Although she’ll accept it…she just won’t show it on Instagram as she’s not obliged to if it’s just a gift from CT. If CT company notices she’s not showing it then they may stop sending I suppose.
But what’s the story on all the income she’s getting from ads. Her centra wines, her Gordon’s gin, and her new TJOMahony ad for decking.
She’ll no doubt be also getting free decking or fencing etc for the garden as part of that deal.
It’s still all a bit murky.
No doubt Mork will start doing more of the gifts on Instagram even though they’ll technically have been sent to her. But the ads she does? Can she continue those?
Is she operating as a Limited Company or an Employee of RTÉ as a matter of interest? Surely there must be some questionable tax implications? 🤔
---
🤣🤣poetic justice! They’re talking about it on the Pat Kenny show now. The reporter telling him about it has all but named Doreen! Talked about the porridge ad, the house renovations etc etc. roaring laughing here 😂😂😂
Must listen back! 😉

Marza

Obviously pubs are off limit which is very restrictive for her. OK now because she's in love but that'll wear thin.

Appcha

Anyway she'll see sense before they marry 🙉 also no time of Yr to do to Costa Del Sol wtf

Louber

Chatty Member
It seems like they're going to huge efforts to push no alcohol. I wonder was his sobriety feeling fragile recently because there were plenty of times we saw them all with alcohol in his presence before.

Did someone say up thread that he didn't attend DWTS the last few shows?

Thinking did something change...