Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok did anyone see westofirelandselfbuild latest post? Talk about finding any excuse to put a video up of yourself looking very skinny showing off the dress and then randomly trying to tie it in with a fertility struggle quote for mothers days. Or am I missing something???

Or is she really that self obsessed looking for the you look amazing replies from the other huns?! I don't get the link with the video to the quote? "You ll never know how strong you are until where being strong is the only choice you have, for all that need to hear that today". I hate them videos of huns from behind on a balcony/looking out a window. She was the same last time she went away. Hubby flat out recording her. Get a life and enjoy your trip away. Do they think they re royality/celebs?!! 🤢🤮
It makes even less sense since she had her own fertility struggles..... I never understand these huns, above all people she knows how upsetting those posts are she's spoken about it, yet she doesn't care when she does it?

Reactions: 2
Ok did anyone see westofirelandselfbuild latest post? Talk about finding any excuse to put a video up of yourself looking very skinny showing off the dress and then randomly trying to tie it in with a fertility struggle quote for mothers days. Or am I missing something???

Or is she really that self obsessed looking for the you look amazing replies from the other huns?! I don't get the link with the video to the quote? "You ll never know how strong you are until where being strong is the only choice you have, for all that need to hear that today". I hate them videos of huns from behind on a balcony/looking out a window. She was the same last time she went away. Hubby flat out recording her. Get a life and enjoy your trip away. Do they think they re royality/celebs?!! 🤢🤮
Yep. Sure she was only landed and she had a pic taken just above the bikini bottoms of her leg … with a poll ‘tan before hols or not’ …. May aswel have just said look how great I look I’m a bikini. So vain. Pity about the 🐴 🦷

• Haha
Reactions: 5
It makes even less sense since she had her own fertility struggles..... I never understand these huns, above all people she knows how upsetting those posts are she's spoken about it, yet she doesn't care when she does it?
She implies she had fertility struggles but did she really because if she did then she would not be going on about it the way she does . #1in4 #1in8 #shesacunexttuesday

Reactions: 2
The huns these days are either crippled with anxiety or have fertility struggles.
She's utterly sickening.
Imagine being a patient in A and E and knowing EVERYTHING about her, even the layout of her house.
Self obsessed. When things are quiet she puts reels up of say her window or her rug....
He must be a pyre bollix to follow her around like that

Do they have no fear of house being ransacked while away?????

Reactions: 4
The huns these days are either crippled with anxiety or have fertility struggles.
She's utterly sickening.
Imagine being a patient in A and E and knowing EVERYTHING about her, even the layout of her house.
Self obsessed. When things are quiet she puts reels up of say her window or her rug....
He must be a pyre bollix to follow her around like that

Do they have no fear of house being ransacked while away?????
I actually read somewhere before if your posting on social media about being away and your house is broken into that the insurance doesn't cover it .

Reactions: 1
She implies she had fertility struggles but did she really because if she did then she would not be going on about it the way she does . #1in4 #1in8 #shesacunexttuesday
I think she had some procedure done but I'd say a lot of it was impatience.
She's completely insensitive though.
I'd say they're some craic to be fair.... Prancing around taking videos for their online world and selling vitamins. Sure she'd have been better off at home.

Reactions: 3
Looking at Galway races official on instagram Mrs Hoare out and about very wrinkly around the eyes

• Haha
Looking at Galway races official on instagram Mrs Hoare out and about very wrinkly around the eyes
I actually think she looks really well considering she has a small baby. What I don't get is why a crowd of instabums are invited to a day to promote the Galway races . They'll all get free tickets and the likes of real Galwegians who go year on year from childhood get stuck with the €30 fee at the gate. The races are ruined it's all these gobshites flaunting themselves as if they are something, bring back the days of the 90s early 00s 🤣🤣

Reactions: 14
Mandy Maher on a "PR" cruise with Fahy travel, well that's disappointing, and isn't it #AD meant to be on it not "PR" 🙄🤬

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Sickening

Thought herself and that Pam wan were besties.
No echo massaging or complimentary posts from Pam when mandy won that award recently

So sorry if I’m derailing.. Has anyone here had a consultation with stylebyjo? I’m post partum way longer than I’d like to admit and I own a whole wardrobe of clothes I’m thinking will never actually fit me again and been honest, I don’t know what style is anymore or what looks good on my new body.. any advice for Galway shops or even bigger(?) huns I could follow (shock horror) I would greatly appreciate! (I also don’t want to offend eeek)

Reactions: 4
So sorry if I’m derailing.. Has anyone here had a consultation with stylebyjo? I’m post partum way longer than I’d like to admit and I own a whole wardrobe of clothes I’m thinking will never actually fit me again and been honest, I don’t know what style is anymore or what looks good on my new body.. any advice for Galway shops or even bigger(?) huns I could follow (shock horror) I would greatly appreciate! (I also don’t want to offend eeek)
Don’t go near her she’s is an awful human being. I’ve mentioned her previously on this thread. She will just make you feel like shite

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Galway is shite for shopping.
You could try Concepts in Oranmore, the staff are helpful and will advise you?
RosieHenshawhome and Stylemecurvy are 2 of my favs on insta. They've influenced me to try clothes I'd never consider.