Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Were people making comments about Pam taking the easy way out with a c-section? I was expecting to see something here after her reel

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's so bleeping boring we had forgotten about her 🤣🤣🤣
Ay I was thinking. Maybe stirring up her own drama but I had a c section and not one person made a comment just asked how recovery was. Also isn’t she quite old to have a baby (in a medical sense) so it’s not a shocker, actually probably the safest option for her?

Reactions: 4
When was this comment made? Did she talk about it on her story or something?
I can’t quite remember it now but she shared a reel along the lines of having a c-section and how doctors tore through seven layers of skin and yet people comment that it’s the easy way out. I had thought when she shared it someone had said something on tattle but there’s nada so I don’t know if it was a dig at someone. Anyway I’m glad her and baby are healthy as annoying as she is 😅

I can’t quite remember it now but she shared a reel along the lines of having a c-section and how doctors tore through seven layers of skin and yet people comment that it’s the easy way out. I had thought when she shared it someone had said something on tattle but there’s nada so I don’t know if it was a dig at someone. Anyway I’m glad her and baby are healthy as annoying as she is 😅
I'm sorry, but that is pathetic people commenting that. Sections aren't just handed out. She could have a medical issue. She is too slight also

Reactions: 3
I'm sorry, but that is pathetic people commenting that. Sections aren't just handed out. She could have a medical issue. She is too slight also
Yeah, as far as I know in the likes of Dublin and Belfast or UK there are special maternity hospitals where you can have elective c-section, but I think around these parts a section is generally an emergency or done when wee baba starts to get distressed as was my case. Not 100% though

Reactions: 1
Yeah, as far as I know in the likes of Dublin and Belfast or UK there are special maternity hospitals where you can have elective c-section, but I think around these parts a section is generally an emergency or done when wee baba starts to get distressed as was my case. Not 100% though
You can request a c section in Galway too , for many reason like maternal anxiety , there not always granted but you can absolutely request one, I know of someone who had caesarean by G.A because she couldn't get an epidural, no two are ever the same there are so many reasons , but I think the two I saw sharing the video are just attention seekers , I've never ever heard anyone say a caesarean is an easy option ever !

Reactions: 6
You can request a c section in Galway too , for many reason like maternal anxiety , there not always granted but you can absolutely request one, I know of someone who had caesarean by G.A because she couldn't get an epidural, no two are ever the same there are so many reasons , but I think the two I saw sharing the video are just attention seekers , I've never ever heard anyone say a caesarean is an easy option ever !
I've had 2 emergency section , although my second was going to be a planned section my first went horrible wrong in UCHG. My second I had in ballinasloe and god it was amazing although an emergency, I asked at my booking appointment I wanted to be put out for my section but they talked through the process and I felt safe in there hands, they did give the option of a VBAC but I had my first to a failed induction I wasn't going through that again,

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I am sorry, Courtney Casey is painful. Main character syndrome. Toxic positivity!!

Reactions: 8
Any thread on tattle for Castlequarter house, an Athlone instabegger?
Any of ye follow her?

Reactions: 2