Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that the one that their mortgage got pulled on them and they did a self-build in the end?
Yes that's her.
Sickened to see the reel yesterday...
I've been saving up for new blinds and curtains. Had priced them with Hilary blinds, I definitely will not be going there now. Sickened

Reactions: 3
Apparently it was Gabriel Dossen, a boxer
Someone was taking the piss and said one of his regulars reported him coz it was baby power 😂 it actually makes me laugh coz most coke dealers in galway don't actually take it. So they don't know what it's like when they are dealing it 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Is that Laura Burke fitness one from
Galway? I’m assuming yes coz of the Burke? Where is the D4 accent coming from?

Reactions: 1
Is that Laura Burke fitness one from
Galway? I’m assuming yes coz of the Burke? Where is the D4 accent coming from?
Is she from Salthill by any chance because theres a D4 aspect to their accents i find 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
🤣 She's from Connemara around Clifden and pure hungry. Making Tuam out to be Cadiz. Mother is hungry too. The pregnancy posts and posing are triggering, but I digress.
Look she looks great post baby, like she never even had a baby it I’m sensing a little bit of obsessiveness about calories and exercise. As healthy as she thinks she is, it’s a bit ott too in my opinion.

Reactions: 2
Ok did anyone see westofirelandselfbuild latest post? Talk about finding any excuse to put a video up of yourself looking very skinny showing off the dress and then randomly trying to tie it in with a fertility struggle quote for mothers days. Or am I missing something???

Or is she really that self obsessed looking for the you look amazing replies from the other huns?! I don't get the link with the video to the quote? "You ll never know how strong you are until where being strong is the only choice you have, for all that need to hear that today". I hate them videos of huns from behind on a balcony/looking out a window. She was the same last time she went away. Hubby flat out recording her. Get a life and enjoy your trip away. Do they think they re royality/celebs?!! 🤢🤮

• Angry
Reactions: 8