Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm mistaken she was actually engaged to a fella from westside a few years ago and I think she cheated on him. I would if that's the lad she is with now. He is burke
Yea she's marrying him this year he's burke motors

Reactions: 1
I went to school with Megan and she is a very nice girl. Her family are nothing like travellers

She is only getting worse. Does she have her own thread?
I have never seen anyone to piss and moan like her … aside from these stomach problems she claims to have , she’s always complaining of a sore throat , cough, a cold , like she’s utterly painful! I’ve never seen an attention seeker like her . Toughen up and get on with it .
She clearly has an unhealthy relationship with food , any food content she shares is just her making excuses to be allowed have a treat or something . Eat it and shut up , please! How does she have followers ?

Reactions: 3
Who is Courtney Casey?? Is she Galway originally?
Yes, this is her: https://www.instagram.com/cooourts?igsh=ZmtlOHpicmV5ZWkz
---
I have never seen anyone to piss and moan like her … aside from these stomach problems she claims to have , she’s always complaining of a sore throat , cough, a cold , like she’s utterly painful! I’ve never seen an attention seeker like her . Toughen up and get on with it .
She clearly has an unhealthy relationship with food , any food content she shares is just her making excuses to be allowed have a treat or something . Eat it and shut up , please! How does she have followers ?
Could not agree more, doc said nothing is wrong yet she is in the worst pain ever, there is always something wrong with her. So attention seeking and she is an absolute spacer, completely daft. The way she goes and on the stuff she says on IG is so childish. How do those boys that she always stays with put up with her, she is insufferable.

Yes, this is her: https://www.instagram.com/cooourts?igsh=ZmtlOHpicmV5ZWkz
---

Could not agree more, doc said nothing is wrong yet she is in the worst pain ever, there is always something wrong with her. So attention seeking and she is an absolute spacer, completely daft. The way she goes and on the stuff she says on IG is so childish. How do those boys that she always stays with put up with her, she is insufferable.

I don’t get it either but she only really comes on to complain and that’s really it . She doesn’t talk about anything remotely interesting, educating , her clothes are absolutely dire! I can’t imagine any man putting up with it , she doesn’t realise how truly annoying she is . Like girl get a diary, it’s not content you coming on complain about being sick everyday or hungry! No wonder she didn’t survive in Dubai . She still needs to be minded and mothered , even in her early 20’s.

I don’t get it either but she only really comes on to complain and that’s really it . She doesn’t talk about anything remotely interesting, educating , her clothes are absolutely dire! I can’t imagine any man putting up with it , she doesn’t realise how truly annoying she is . Like girl get a diary, it’s not content you coming on complain about being sick everyday or hungry! No wonder she didn’t survive in Dubai . She still needs to be minded and mothered , even in her early 20’s.
What does Courtney do for work?

That's another Galway fool grainne mullins. Promoting her "small" "handmade" "handpainted" chocolates. Authentic when she first launched now they are factory made bulk produced and sold ridiculously high prices so she can get her plastered everywhere

Reactions: 5