Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So sorry if I’m derailing.. Has anyone here had a consultation with stylebyjo? I’m post partum way longer than I’d like to admit and I own a whole wardrobe of clothes I’m thinking will never actually fit me again and been honest, I don’t know what style is anymore or what looks good on my new body.. any advice for Galway shops or even bigger(?) huns I could follow (shock horror) I would greatly appreciate! (I also don’t want to offend eeek)
I’ve heard Orla Sheridan is very good. My friend went to her and she said she was very experienced

Reactions: 2
I’ve heard Orla Sheridan is very good. My friend went to her and she said she was very experienced
Orla Sheridan is brilliant. I don’t have experience with her in this but she was my tutor in GTI and she is such a kind person

Reactions: 4
I don't know whether I'm angry or upset here watching Mandy Maher and that dose Alan Clarkes stories
Free cruise holiday. FFS
I wouldn't have enough to go to the next county at the minute and I work a 50 hour week!

Reactions: 5
I don't know whether I'm angry or upset here watching Mandy Maher and that dose Alan Clarkes stories
Free cruise holiday. FFS
I wouldn't have enough to go to the next county at the minute and I work a 50 hour week!
How many of them got the free trip , her husband with her aswel . I couldn't think of a worse crowd to be with so loud and obnoxious think they are hilarious. Nothing about any of their posts would make me want to book a cruise . Shame on Fahy travel

Westofirelandselfobessed showing off her bins 🤢🤢🤢 there's only one place for bins and that's outside esp with nappies . Dont mind a recycling bin where everything is washed but food and grey bin rubbish 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Does anyone else find Nancy Belles voice insufferable or just me being cruel? 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Pam Richardson has to ask recommendations for landscapers. The pet, and her husband a local man, politician, accountant and imagine he knows none?????. She's living in galway a long time.
Beg, beg, beg
Can these wans ever pay for anything themselves?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Poor Pam Richardson has to ask recommendations for landscapers. The pet, and her husband a local man, politician, accountant and imagine he knows none?????. She's living in galway a long time.
Beg, beg, beg
Can these wans ever pay for anything themselves?
I'm more interested on what she'd landscaping, her garden is literally a box. I can't imagine a serene space there either with such a busy road around her

Reactions: 3
Yes indeed a semi detached house with a tiny garden I saw show house when they were launched .I am sure her husband knows a few gardeners cum landscapers who work for City Council but she may have to pay for this .Makes me sick this constant begging always looking for free baby equipment also

Reactions: 6
Yes indeed a semi detached house with a tiny garden I saw show house when they were launched .I am sure her husband knows a few gardeners cum landscapers who work for City Council but she may have to pay for this .Makes me sick this constant begging always looking for free baby equipment also
And his brother a big property developer! Away with ya and pay for something Pam!

Edited to fix typo

They are late in the day looking for landscapers, anyone I have contacted lately can’t even come quote until September earliest as they are out the door, she must be looking for total artificial garden much like herself 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Anyone know much about Megan cunnis? She keeps popping up on Instagram

Reactions: 1
I think she’s from Ballinfoyle. Her uncle would be Eamon Cunniss, Ms Twirly (or something Twirly), the drag queen from Bohermore. I always got the impression her family were travellers or at least they went on like them, I know her dad used to go on like one anyways.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
Bit ridiculous, but her content is decent compared to some of them and she pays for a lot of the tit she shows, she's trying desperate to be a hun but not the worst x I heard the uncle Twirly was hilarious during lockdown x

Bit ridiculous, but her content is decent compared to some of them and she pays for a lot of the tit she shows, she's trying desperate to be a hun but not the worst x I heard the uncle Twirly was hilarious during lockdown x
If I'm mistaken she was actually engaged to a fella from westside a few years ago and I think she cheated on him. I would if that's the lad she is with now. He is burke

I find him very uncomfortable to watch due to his alcohol use particularly when he goes live it’s awful 😞