Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ya no contact for a while, subtle cryptic Instagram posts last year. Has slightly been hinted in some podcast episodes, you'd have to be very aware of the situation to notice it. Both now living in Galway again but zero communication. If u look at both their Instagram grids, they haven't liked, commented on each others stuff since 2022 I think. Not for the big stuff like birthdays etc. My take on it is that Grainnes the bad guy in the whole thing.

Reactions: 4
Ya no contact for a while, subtle cryptic Instagram posts last year. Has slightly been hinted in some podcast episodes, you'd have to be very aware of the situation to notice it. Both now living in Galway again but zero communication. If u look at both their Instagram grids, they haven't liked, commented on each others stuff since 2022 I think. Not for the big stuff like birthdays etc. My take on it is that Grainnes the bad guy in the whole thing.
Síle always seemed the more likeable of the pair. I far preferred her on the radio, her weekend Newstalk show was always good listening.

Reactions: 2
Someone mentioned last year it was to do with the lack of support when Sile moved to galway. But I don't know how true it is.

Reactions: 3
whats the deal with the one going out with stevo timothy? filters all her pics and surely if she is working, how can she take time off to be going around america with him ?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
whats the deal with the one going out with stevo timothy? filters all her pics and surely if she is working, how can she take time off to be going around america with him ?
She's a bleeping fool. Kids in care, that she willing gave up. All her family are scum. She is so desperate. Like that Steve fella is another scumbag. Drives around with drug dealers in his car.
---
Another thing that made me laugh, ally and pam hanging out of each other like besties for awhile. And then pam post about the baby on Instagram and that's how ally knew. Suck good friends that she found out tru a post not a text message. I feel sick that they can't even enjoy the new baby and embrace it all. Have to post the second she was out of the whomb. Sure Eddie wanted to get rid of her and they ended up married.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
She's a bleeping fool. Kids in care, that she willing gave up. All her family are scum. She is so desperate. Like that Steve fella is another scumbag. Drives around with drug dealers in his car.
---
Another thing that made me laugh, ally and pam hanging out of each other like besties for awhile. And then pam post about the baby on Instagram and that's how ally knew. Suck good friends that she found out tru a post not a text message. I feel sick that they can't even enjoy the new baby and embrace it all. Have to post the second she was out of the whomb. Sure Eddie wanted to get rid of her and they ended up married.
He wanted rid.. how did they end up getting married?? Did she end up tipping off RSVP mag and the photographer and he had to go through with it🙃

Reactions: 1
He wanted rid.. how did they end up getting married?? Did she end up tipping off RSVP mag and the photographer and he had to go through with it🙃
Long time ago. Supposedly she is very highly insecure and he didn't want to be dealing with her. Obviously worked things out. But he is meant to not be as close to people anymore, friends wise. Wouldn't know did she isolate him kinda thing but end the end he only really had her

• Wow
Reactions: 5
---
Really ?? Kids in care. That's shocking. Goes around like she hasn't a care in the world.

Reactions: 2
Stabbing but im not sure who. Heard it mentioned in Galway yesterday by a group of "gentlemen " farmer michaels type
Are u sure your not confusing that his bother was in jail for stabbing someone?

Reactions: 1