Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His page documents all the renovation but he was so happy to have bought it back that time, it had been in his family for years. The fact she hasn't mentioned it either would make you wonder is there something wrong with it

Reactions: 2
Would love to know why they’re selling, something about it just not giving that homely cosy feeling
Oh add Nancy to my list of people I actually knew from Galway 😂 used to meet her at car meets and she was a lovely girl but the whole insta life just seems so forced! Even her relationship with Chris, just doesn’t seem real. It’s a pity for their own sakes that they can’t keep some aspect of their lives private, especially marriages and children.

And like the other wans, the public to know your kids names, what they look like, the plans of your house, when you leave you're house, your siblings details, your "fertility journey ", the car you drive, the meals you cook.......jeesh is it worth it??
---
And like the other wans, the public to know your kids names, what they look like, the plans of your house, when you leave your house, your siblings details, your "fertility journey ", the car you drive, the meals you cook.......jeesh is it worth it??

Reactions: 5
Can’t say I entirely agree. The decor looks very nice and tasteful.
It’s just the first photo raised two red flags for me, so I reckon whomever buys it will be uncovering damp issues down the line. The fact that all of the exterior walls have wall panelling at ground floor level (and not all the way around as is traditional), doesn’t do much to convince me I’m wrong.
The roof looks really good though!

Stuck up her own 🕳 🤣🤣🤣
I think she will get some reality check going back to work. I’ve friends from college that knew her, didn’t realize, it came up when we met up on Friday (we were chatting about how ridiculous the influencer trend/brazenness is). They said she always had that air of trying to be better than everyone else, always the loudest in the room, showing off having the newest thing, attention seeking, very secretive would stab you in the back etc . Looks like things haven’t changed…..

Reactions: 4
I think she will get some reality check going back to work. I’ve friends from college that knew her, didn’t realize, it came up when we met up on Friday (we were chatting about how ridiculous the influencer trend/brazenness is). They said she always had that air of trying to be better than everyone else, always the loudest in the room, showing off having the newest thing, attention seeking, very secretive would stab you in the back etc . Looks like things haven’t changed…..
Accuracy level 💯

Reactions: 1
Again, as per my point above....can you imagine patients in the ED/ hospital knowing the intimate details of her home life!!!

Reactions: 1
Can’t say I entirely agree. The decor looks very nice and tasteful.
It’s just the first photo raised two red flags for me, so I reckon whomever buys it will be uncovering damp issues down the line. The fact that all of the exterior walls have wall panelling at ground floor level (and not all the way around as is traditional), doesn’t do much to convince me I’m wrong.
The roof looks really good though!
It's also been on the market a few months now!

Pam has released the babies name- Harper Reid Hoare!

Am I imagining things or is that not the exact same name as Niamh de Bruns daughter also 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Am I imagining things or is that not the exact same name as Niamh de Bruns daughter also 🙈
H.R.H wait for her branding the child Princess, and the dickheads commenting "Cause ur a queen Hun" 🤮🤮🤮

• Haha

If they have any sense they’ll change it to de Hora. I went to school with 3 Hoare sisters and they went by the Irish. Two of them are teachers and the other is a guard. They are glad now that they are not Ms. Hoare and Garda Hoare

Reactions: 3
If they have any sense they’ll change it to de Hora. I went to school with 3 Hoare sisters and they went by the Irish. Two of them are teachers and the other is a guard. They are glad now that they are not Ms. Hoare and Garda Hoare

The surname is shocking!!!...

Reactions: 3