Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Sure his brother was in jail for stabbing someone & I know from a good source that he does be driving around with known drug dealers in his car. One got out of his car in traffic one day and started hitting a fella on a bike on a Wednesday & Stephen was on the late late show the Friday talking about being kind to people. A fucking joke of a human being. He was married before too. As for Roxie... ANYTHING to be relevant.
He's a scumbag, he jumps on every single bandwagon going

cmcdb

Chatty Member
Anyone have any craic on Laurisa Kennedy? Moved to Isle of Man with the bf. I got to know her that time she outted inglot and it really didn't go down well with a few of her work colleagues I remember
Don’t know her but from following her I’d say she’s alright?

rodney

Bit ridiculous, but her content is decent compared to some of them and she pays for a lot of the shit she shows, she's trying desperate to be a hun but not the worst x I heard the uncle Twirly was hilarious during lockdown x
If I'm mistaken she was actually engaged to a fella from westside a few years ago and I think she cheated on him. I would if that's the lad she is with now. He is burke