Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rodney

Bit ridiculous, but her content is decent compared to some of them and she pays for a lot of the shit she shows, she's trying desperate to be a hun but not the worst x I heard the uncle Twirly was hilarious during lockdown x
If I'm mistaken she was actually engaged to a fella from westside a few years ago and I think she cheated on him. I would if that's the lad she is with now. He is burke

xteeny

Tell me your company and I'll tell you who you are ......she's stuck with them at every event I've never followed the woman and don't know anything about her only if shes friends with the Mayo Loser and McBeggin then she can't be up to much
Mayo loser? I have a few choice words about Galway for you sweetheart.

Sorry it was referencing what someone said about her past with drug dealer boyfriends, and also its hard to date etc when you have a child, and ur time isn't your own 😑
That was in relation to her husbands ex girlfriend not her with drug dealers!!!!

does anyone know anything about Sandra Gillen? I'm just intrigued by her I don't really have any views on her good or bad. She's seems to really of landed on her feet with doing the make up for dancing with the stars or whatever it's called
Never heard of her before this tread must have a look 👃

She seems alright not too cringe and seems down to earth

Nall

Also she seems to be on holiday with Alison’s mother who is divorced from the mcginn husband and remarried

mrscoco

I know she's from mayo but anyone follow mom life with 5?

Dose! The constant click links for stuff she's hidden or has no intention of buying wrecks my head. Also constantly tagging more popular accounts as if they'd even look at her!

bellawella22

Chatty Member
I'd consider myself a true Galwegian and I only found myself coming over to this thread from McBeggins thread and I don't know any of these absolute cratures who think they are Galways closest thing to the Kardashians , it's actually laughable. Do they not have friends and family to tell them it's pathetic 🙄🤣🙄🤣
Whoooooo?!

Wisteria

Who is Mcbeggin?
Did west of Ireland obsessed manage to get her under stairs job done free? She was doing plenty of begging in fairness!!