Galway Huns

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who? Ivan? I never followed him but he seemed harlmess imo
Yes I don’t either and didn’t realise he was trying to break into the instaworld. Courtney seems like a really nice girl but I think she’s got a case of main character syndrome and lives in a airyfairy world, maybe I’m wrong.

Reactions: 3
Delighted for her , did she think she wouldnt get, pregbant just, because shes older , I didnt even think she looked 40

Reactions: 4
Delighted for her , did she think she wouldnt get, pregbant just, because shes older , I didnt even think she looked 40
Highly unlikely thats the reason, plenty get pregnant at 40 and she's only just 40 they've probably been trying for a long time.They must've been having issues and we're probably told it was unlikely/nearly impossible for a reason that wasn't just age. Photoshoots a bit much imo but I suppose she is an influencer. it's lovely news and maybe I'd be doing similar if I was in their position. Wishing her and baby good health

Reactions: 13
I can’t get over the change in her content last few months, parading in dresses walking around like a model…. Must be after freebies
This one has the life of reilly, away for nights and days out, she will have some kick of reality when she goes back to work (that’s if she goes back, the hun lifestyle is probably paying a pretty penny)

Thoughts on Sandra Gillen and the make up bag saga? it's not like she paid for any of it/ won't get it gifted again for free ? Cry me a river dickface ...

Reactions: 7
Thoughts on Sandra Gillen and the make up bag saga? it's not like she paid for any of it/ won't get it gifted again for free ? Cry me a river dickface ...
Leave a bag these these unattended on a train dont expect it to be there when you go back. Shes some dope

Leave a bag these these unattended on a train dont expect it to be there when you go back. Shes some dope
I don’t follow her but had a nosey and tbf to her some scummy basterd still robbed her like 😂😂 but agree with you ya have to have some responsibility for your own belongings on public transport

Reactions: 6