Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rodney

I won't give out about the brooch, because I'm pretty sure it's real, and at least she's not doing a McbegGinn and buying fakes - but she does stick it on everything- if I spent €500 I didn't have on a brooch I'd probably wear it with everything as well 🙈 Anyways I just searched insta for Pointless Pam, legit forgetting that's not her handle 🤣
Pam rich I think

Reactions: 1

Gwaygurl

Chatty Member
Have to say the toothbrushes are fantastic. They annoy me on insta with everyone under the sun promoting them but following good reviews in some online papers I bought one for my other half and it’s brilliant. I bought the dupe of it on ali express and it was rubbish. So I bought one for myself and it’s the best toothbrush I’ve ever had. Can’t say anything about the girls personally or the company but, based on the toothbrushes alone I would recommend. Actually I did hear their practice “quay dental” in Galway is one to avoid. 2 friends got braces there and said never again.
I stopped buying when they started "gifting" also have heard avoid the practice. Liked the toothpaste but didn't find the brush any different to one I had from boots.

Reactions: 1

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Do Corbett’s own this? I thought it was still in the Connacht Hospitality groups hands (the Fitzgeralds).

She’s got a bad case of main character syndrome, but she does say on one of her most recent reels that Sinead Heg is such an inspiration to follow. If Sinead’s someone who you look up to, god help you!
Thinkur right that its Connacht, Mary Mullans is Corbett 💯 and I doubt they've two opened same time 😊

beevr

what's the story with her kids? we're they given up for adoption or are they in foster care?

Nall

Jesus Christ someone said to her today what I was thinking such a drip moaning about tiredness day in day out
Never heard of her but looked her up.
she took it well 😂 But clearly the message touched a nerve!!!
is she a traveler?

SoSueHer

VIP Member
Anyone know much about Megan cunnis? She keeps popping up on Instagram
Bit ridiculous, but her content is decent compared to some of them and she pays for a lot of the shit she shows, she's trying desperate to be a hun but not the worst x I heard the uncle Twirly was hilarious during lockdown x

I don’t get it either but she only really comes on to complain and that’s really it . She doesn’t talk about anything remotely interesting, educating , her clothes are absolutely dire! I can’t imagine any man putting up with it , she doesn’t realise how truly annoying she is . Like girl get a diary, it’s not content you coming on complain about being sick everyday or hungry! No wonder she didn’t survive in Dubai . She still needs to be minded and mothered , even in her early 20’s.
What does Courtney do for work?

cmcdb

Chatty Member
I went to school with Megan and she is a very nice girl. Her family are nothing like travellers