Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't Jane push her around Meadowhall in a fracking wheelchair after her 89th operashun at one point? What's the big deal now? You're skinny now, isn't your life supposed to be oh so wonderful and changed because you're *SkiNnY*

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I somehow don’t believe she has a stomach bug 🤔 with all the surgeries and complicashuns and the amount of absolute shite that she eats, maybe her body/digestive system has finally had enough!

Reactions: 5
so her dad is sew toxic and split up but they still live together after all these years?! youd think the with the amount gobbles has spent on US flights she woulda bought her mum a flat next door in brighton

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Gabbie is super cheap and selfish though. I remember that Christmas she gave Jane a boring Starbucks cup and went on a rant about consumerism or Christmas being all about the gifts but then come Boxing Day, bought herself a Mulberry bag because of the sale. Sale or not, it's still a lot of money. So yeah, you can add hypocrite to that as well.

There are also countless Mother's Days and birthdays that Gabbie didn't spend with Jane because she threw a tantrum or couldn't be bothered to show appreciation for a mother that has done more than other mothers would for their ungrateful kid.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
I somehow don’t believe she has a stomach bug 🤔 with all the surgeries and complicashuns and the amount of absolute shite that she eats, maybe her body/digestive system has finally had enough!
Within the same sentence as "I've got a really bad stomach bug, everything's going straight threwww me" - she pans to her bowl of...was it yogurt and milk buttons?! After having noodles for breakfast at 6am?

Yeah Gobs, it's a medical mystery why your stomach is upset....

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Looks like it…
Hahaha amazing. I think I responded to someone’s comment on one of the videos she posted of when she thought she looked beautiful when crying. Just checked from my back up account, which isn’t blocked and the video no longer appears to be there anymore. I just don’t understand why she would post something like that and not expect people to find it weird or cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
TikTok has a limit on how many people you can block right?
Choose well Gobz!

And I'm not looking forward to the spark she gets in her eyes when she is about to have a surgery, I find it hard to watch her high on that excitement.
(that's the only time she doesn't have dead eyes)

Also, here's a huge ass almost 30 y/o toddler dancing.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Has she been spotted in the wild yet now she’s back in the UK? Intrigued to know what she actually looks like now, like REALLY looks 👀 would have thought now she’s so ✨ skinny✨ she would leave the flat to show off her new lewk! Weird how she will in the US but not over here..

Reactions: 16
TikTok has a limit on how many people you can block right?
Choose well Gobz!

And I'm not looking forward to the spark she gets in her eyes when she is about to have a surgery, I find it hard to watch her high on that excitement.
(that's the only time she doesn't have dead eyes)

Also, here's a huge ass almost 30 y/o toddler dancing.
I don't know if I can word this in a way thats understandable but...the obvious effort she puts into holding her legs in what she deems a flattering way exhausts me.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Genuine question, what surgeon would look at her medical record and willingly operate on her? Surely the munchausens alarm bells are ring-a-linging 🚨 ‼

Reactions: 26
I don't know if I can word this in a way thats understandable but...the obvious effort she puts into holding her legs in what she deems a flattering way exhausts me.
1716326660717.png

I mean... because of this picture I'm choosing to believe she walks around Brighton like this
1716327094399.png

• Haha
Reactions: 40
The reason she doesn't go out in the UK is because she doesn't have friends there. By friends I mean Cam's friends. Also, I don't think she has many viewers outside of UK so the likelihood of being spotted by a viewer is very low. To be seen and photographed in an environment she has no control over is a huge fear of hers, not the color red.

Reactions: 20
I’ve seen the term “quirk chungus” on Twitter and in an attempt to understand modern vernacular, looked it up. I still quite don’t get it, and wondered if anyone could enlighten me as to whether Goober is an example of a “quirk Chungus”?

• Haha
Reactions: 3