Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i before e, except after C or when Gabby spells breif for skin + me.

Her schedule reminds me of me when I was about 7 with my first diary writing very important things down like, wake up, get up, make bed, eat toast etc. so you look busy

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
I also hold my pen like a caveman, why do I have this in common with gobs 🫠
It's the only way I feel I have control over the pen when writing or drawing.

Reactions: 3
Why would you post an outfit as boring as this? It’s 20 degrees in Brighton 🤦🏼‍♀️
Getting dressed and leaving the house is still a novelty to her. You’d think she’d at least get the iron out for the occasion.

Reactions: 16
new video
give her no views and use this link

---
Nobody wants your left over JM bullshit
View attachment 2945332

And her "I can't book another time to see Cam yet because i don't know when my endo hospital appt is" BULLSHIT. You're going broke babe and we can all see
Her inability to remember the I before E rule doesn’t surprise me. Brief gabs….

Reactions: 6
A beige "picky plate, a new sofa and 2 grey jumpers in the vlog- she's really spoiling us this week! And proving she's never too far from her old ways.
And looks like we have another Skin and Me ad on the way!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
A beige "picky plate, a new sofa and 2 grey jumpers in the vlog- she's really spoiling us this week! And proving she's never too far from her old ways.
And looks like we have another Skin and Me ad on the way!
*biege 😜😆

I was supposed to have a scar revision op soon from when I had my last surgery, but I cancelled it when they rang me last week for my pre op assessment. Gobs would have lapped that tit up! 🤣 I decided I wasn’t that bothered about it now as I’ve lived with it long enough and it’s sort of not as bad now. So there you go Gobbles, there’s another reason you can make up to have more surgery. Pretend one of your scars is bothering you 😜

Reactions: 7
On average, how many procedures/surgeries does she get in a year? Ones where it's required to have anesthesia? Around 3? Her body is so messed up and a lot of it is due to her own doing. Endometriosis is not her fault but all the other ones could have been avoided if she only took some accountability and respected her body.

Reactions: 5
What the actual duck is this?! Why would you post this pic of yourself 🤮🤮🤮

nightmares tonight guaranteed
IMG_6930.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
Ah the vlog
“I decided to bit the bullet” i think you might mean “bite”
Wouldn’t go to Meadowhall cos people she knew from school worked there 😂 can’t catfish in real life!
“Not much to do in Sheffield” are you joking?!?! You love walking apparently but live in one of the greenest areas of the UK with many Country/National Parks and have nothing to do?????? (I’m fuming, I’m from Sheffield and there’s loads of lovely places. Even if she wanted more food content, there’s loads of great unique places)
The blocking out of her toxic dad in the video 🤣
Telling us how she’s been shitting herself whilst eating strawberries, yogurt and chocolate buttons
“Nellie had a procedure!” He had his teeth cleaned
Opening up Juniper Moon, must be nice having a small business that is basically just you playing, not something you actually have to live on like other creators
Relaunching the podcast…please don’t. No one cares
Weekly vlogs? I’ll have to see it to believe (or is it beleive?) it

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Did she really say they were too busy in Nashville to go to the shops and buy a body brush so she could scrub her fake tan? I thought being 'busy' in Nashville was doing nothing BUT shopping?

Reactions: 7
Oh Gab sure looked worried when Nellie was at the vet’s. Being put under even for a small procedure is still a risk when you consider Nellie’s age and weight 😢 but I’m glad she was able to go shopping to take her mind off things 🙄 I am glad Nellie is ok though.

Btw, who’s the orange cat? That’s not Jeremy, is it? I watched the video on mute because I cannot abide Gob’s voice and the subtitles didn’t make sense when she greeted the cats.

Now don’t do our Deirdre dirty 🙈🙈

Reactions: 2
The clear glasses would be fine if she hadn’t chosen exactly the same unflattering shape that she always go for. She needs to stop getting advice on which frames suit her from Jane!

Reactions: 5