Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, were they that colour analyst/stylist’s idea? It looks like something from 2005. Please tell me low waisted jeans and gawdy belts aren’t back in fashion? Millions of perfectly normal women were totally paranoid about their love handles and muffin tops because of that fashion crime.

Reactions: 12
Yep, were they that colour analyst/stylist’s idea? It looks like something from 2005. Please tell me low waisted jeans and gawdy belts aren’t back in fashion? Millions of perfectly normal women were totally paranoid about their love handles and muffin tops because of that fashion crime.
Gabby never seems to wear the right belt for her pants. It's always that weird skinny belt better suited for a dress.

Reactions: 8
Every single vlog is just NEW CLOTHES NEW SHOES NEW CLOTHES. Every day she has to go and return something. I don’t know how she keeps up with her emails and refunds. How about you stop ordering clothes! She had her colour analysis and bought a whole new wardrobe and now she’s had a style analysis so is buying a whole new wardrobe! And she has to have new outfits every time she sees Cam. It’s insufferable. It won’t make you like yourself, Gabby.
---

Is she going to see Taylor Swift again? Maybe it’s that.
she said in her last video that her style anylisis told her to wear interesting pants, with studs or sparkly etc. She looks like a 10 year old dressed her in what they thought was cool.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know what's worse, the jeans or the belt 🤮 it's giving Lizzie McGuire and not in a fun way.

I can't get over how much she dresses like a frumpy middle aged woman - she needs to stop spending so much time with Jane! Nothing she wears does anything for her nor does it show any personality.

Unfortunately 2000s fashion seems to become popular again amongst young people. I think Gabbie just sees it as a way to dress how she wanted to as a teen but never could and still be ~trendy~

Unfortunately 2000s fashion seems to become popular again amongst young people. I think Gabbie just sees it as a way to dress how she wanted to as a teen but never could and still be ~trendy~
Kinda sad to be 30 years old, still chasing trends but executing everything so badly.

She went to that ~high fashion mall, and all she bought was stuff from Zara. The fashion icon she is

Reactions: 14
Jane is essentially Gobby's PA. Just ferries her about. It's like Gobs can't be by herself.

Literally ALL she does is shop. It's so bizarre to me. bleeping get a life. Blows my mind that she doesn't have better things to do than go to shopping centres and 'malls' every single day. So boring.

I'm so embarrassed for her constantly referring to 'her friends', which are essentially just Cam's mates.

Nice one going to the mall spreading around your Covid Gobs. Very nice of you.

Reactions: 18
How did she cope being ill without Jane there to rub her belly and bake her buns? I guess we’ll find out in the next ‘to be continued ….’ Video.

Reactions: 10
Gabby herself hasn't said a single word about Gaza. She's just shared 2 of sCam's calls for donations. Yet her followers are fawning over her as if she has 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 15
How did she cope being ill without Jane there to rub her belly and bake her buns? I guess we’ll find out in the next ‘to be continued ….’ Video.
What if there’s no continuation and she just uses this as a get out clause of her promise to upload once a week and just goes silent for a month. How could she have filmed when she’s sew pewrly with cewvid?

LOL my phone fighting for its life against the incorrect spellings of ‘so’ ‘poorly’ and ‘Covid’ 🤣

• Haha
What in the 2003 are those jeans and belt??? Her stylist is completely mugging her off. A total fashion abomination. There's so many accounts on TikTok and Instgram that mock early 2000's fashion, but Gabby's trying to bring it back.

I can't believe her job is literally to share the junk food she eats all day everyday, buy clothes, show the clothes, keep some of the clothes and take back some of the clothes. That's how she earns a living. What a loser.

And cringe at Gabby calling Cam's friend "my friend." There's so many levels of loser right there. You know that Cam and Cam's friend are watching her say that and thinking yikes in their heads.

Reactions: 10
While I would consider my partner's friends my friends too (we've been together for a while and hang out with them regularly), I have my own friend group separate from them. I asked my partner and he too considers my friends his as well.

There's the difference with Gabbie because she has no friends of her own. The most she has are online ones that she just talks to them on the phone. I get that some people are homebodies but being this friendless is a serious red flag. Especially since most of Gabbie's friendship end with drama rather than drifting away.

Reactions: 5
We all know the friend is Cam's. It would be fine if Gabby said a friend of Cam's is helping me out, she's lovely, we've hung out a few times. But no, Gabby's so used to framing things to try and make her look like she's normal that she can't help herself. It's like when she says I have friends, they just don't want to be on film, then as soon as she gets a social interaction she puts that person in the vlog, lovebombs them on instagram on their birthday, tries to make it look like they're close.

At this point I refuse to believe the stylist/colour analyst isn’t a troll. Her summer colours are BAD and sparkly jeans…are you joking 😂😂😂

Reactions: 11
Gabbie, "I need to be really careful as I've just had surgery" - eats at a busy restaurant at an airport, goes on a transatlantic flight, to the shopping mall. Wonders how she caught Covid :unsure:

If you were truly trying to be careful you'd either A) wear a mask in these packed out places, or B) DELAY YOUR TRIP!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Gabbie, "I need to be really careful as I've just had surgery" - eats at a busy restaurant at an airport, goes on a transatlantic flight, to the shopping mall. Wonders how she caught Covid :unsure:

If you were truly trying to be careful you'd either A) wear a mask in these packed out places, or B) DELAY YOUR TRIP!!!!!
Also having the surgery she had doesn’t make her any more vulnerable, it was basically a day case.

Why did she bring Cam 5 Covid tests? Did she not believe she had it and wanted her to prove it (5times)? They will have caught it when they were together anyway (10days or so before onset of symptoms) but they seem to be too thick to realise that (so both have traveled around the uk, been in a hospital and to the US while infectious. Not saying they should have known, just showing to hypocrite Gabby that her actions are exactly what she has criticised in the past)

Reactions: 11
So Gabby has travelled to USA and is talking about getting Cam something nice for her birthday this month. You mean the flight wasn't the present? Cam is awful. Gabby isn't the best person all round but she does appear to be quite thoughtful (when she wants to be)

Reactions: 16