Gabriella Lindley #92 I’m not a very good influencer am I

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
1718730824849.png

Is the full of life face in the room with us?
(well maybe it was because she was having surgery and it has nothing to do with the :alien: )

1718730862159.png

Also,
1718731033145.png
1718731078204.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 62
She's been looking uncanny valley lately. Idk if it's the no makeup with those glasses or if she had something done on her face recently

Reactions: 20
She just looks so much like that little girl in the photo she always posts in her school uniform. I think she thinks she's changed more than she has.

Reactions: 28
Is "they cut out my endo" scientifically and medically accurate? Also, the fact she calls the surgeon who performed this surgery "the woman" is a choice lol

Reactions: 23
Is "they cut out my endo" scientifically and medically accurate? Also, the fact she calls the surgeon who performed this surgery "the woman" is a choice lol
either she has an actual toddler mindset sew this is what she understood or it's a lie and she had other thing done.
btw this is how chatgpt says a toddler would explain it:
“They make a little hole and look around to find the ouchies that make your belly hurt. Then, they use tiny tools to pick up the bad stuff and take it out so your belly can feel better. After, you get a little Band-Aid and some time to rest. And then, you can play again!”

And you can have all the fewl you want:
1718749248454.png

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Her singing videos make me cringe more than anything else honestly I don’t think I’ve ever gotten through a whole part of a video where she sings. I’m sure she used to do clips of her singing in her videos years ago when she’d be getting ready and stuff and even then when I kinda liked her I’d have to skip those parts 😂

Reactions: 22
I have a voice that’s so so. If I sing songs in my register that I feel comfortable with on karaoke I always get people saying to me “you should go on X factor etc” and I have won singing competitions. But…that’s a short list of about 5 songs I sound great at. Most I sound ok and a lot I sound awful (upbeat songs usually)

Im saying this, as I think Gabbie is the same. She probably is great at one or two songs but grasps onto people saying she’s fantastic and thinks she can be a west end star and refuses to admit that actually she can’t sing..she is just good at a couple of songs.

Reactions: 27
I have a voice that’s so so. If I sing songs in my register that I feel comfortable with on karaoke I always get people saying to me “you should go on X factor etc” and I have won singing competitions. But…that’s a short list of about 5 songs I sound great at. Most I sound ok and a lot I sound awful (upbeat songs usually)

Im saying this, as I think Gabbie is the same. She probably is great at one or two songs but grasps onto people saying she’s fantastic and thinks she can be a west end star and refuses to admit that actually she can’t sing..she is just good at a couple of songs.
Just some random observations to add from my extremely unprofessional viewpoint.
I've been watching Taylor Swift live streams and 99% of the time the streamers sing "not in their register" and basically just use the same tone as their speaking voice. When someone tries to sing in their natural register it immediately sounds at least slightly impressive because most people just don't do it if they're having a laugh/car singing/doing karaoke. I only started doing it myself about a year ago because it sounds very high pitched and unnatural to your own ears at first. I can't believe I went around for 30 years thinking that I was supposed to sound like Barry White 💀 I would love to have some voice lessons myself just for fun, I really don't think I'm actually any good still 🤣

Like I said, Gabby has clearly had some coaching and it shows so she sounds in tune and skilled... Because she is. But that's where it ends. Her timbre is just unpleasant to listen to. She somehow has a musical theatre accent/inflection whilst being completely unable to emote. You might sit up and pay attention for all of 30 seconds but then she just starts to grate. But you do find the average Joe will be impressed by people who can hold a tune/know their register just because it's surprisingly uncommon.

Reactions: 12
Is "they cut out my endo" scientifically and medically accurate?
Kind of and kind of not. Basically - endometriosis is the condition, referred to as endo. But equally the tissue removed is endometrial tissue that they remove ('cut out') because it's grown into places it shouldn't. If she isn't lying about it being in her bladder I bet that was painful because I had some growing into my bowel and it was awful. So saying they cut out her endo sounds weird because usually 'endo' refers to the condition, in a very technical sense it's not wrong either if she meant it as a shortening for meant endometrial tissue, but they haven't removed endo the condition because it's not possible

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I’d like to know how she can afford to live. How does she possibly still make enough money to live the life she does…. Baffling.

Reactions: 10
You’d think she’d have picked up on the fact Cam obviously doesn’t want to spend any extended amount of time here. Most long distance couples split as fairly as they can, but theirs is very one sided.

Reactions: 20
You’d think she’d have picked up on the fact Cam obviously doesn’t want to spend any extended amount of time here. Most long distance couples split as fairly as they can, but theirs is very one sided.
Globs doesn't see it that way because she's got an in-house chauffeur, Target, and foods higher in cholesterol in America.

Reactions: 7